What's the distance from Insurgents main spawn and Alleys/Suburbs? I have concerns about Insurgents staying in their spawn under their Dome of Invulnerability and just picking at the US as they advance to their final caps. The US only really have the one bridge to cap Alleys as well because of the Dome. Just thinking it might be better to move the Insurgents spawn a little further South if the distance is close enough for conflict around a spawn area.

On 11/03/2017 at 1:06 AM, Major Trouble said:

What's the distance from Insurgents main spawn and Alleys/Suburbs? I have concerns about Insurgents staying in their spawn under their Dome of Invulnerability and just picking at the US as they advance to their final caps. The US only really have the one bridge to cap Alleys as well because of the Dome. Just thinking it might be better to move the Insurgents spawn a little further South if the distance is close enough for conflict around a spawn area.

Lol this is not an issue at all, if the insurgents where to get on the roof of the building at their main they still couldn't do anything very useful. They can see the bridge that connects the city to the island but it's ages away so it would be like shooting ants.

Making the VCP a capable flag, maybe the final point of defense for the British might be interesting. Attacking the VCP in PR was always an blast partly because it was a challenge as the insurgents.

3 hours ago, fatalsushi said:

Making the VCP a capable flag, maybe the final point of defense for the British might be interesting. Attacking the VCP in PR was always an blast partly because it was a challenge as the insurgents.

rather it be a point of interest... allowing both teams to own it at any point, well expect on PAAS where the blufor team have it as a temp spawn but after that has expired its just another part of the map.

10 hours ago, ChanceBrahh said:

Lol this is not an issue at all, if the insurgents where to get on the roof of the building at their main they still couldn't do anything very useful. They can see the bridge that connects the city to the island but it's ages away so it would be like shooting ants.

Cool glad to hear it. You don't get a real sense of scale from the map alone.

I know this is going to be "one of those questions" and I understand if Chancebrahh isn't at liberty to answer. But realistically are we going to see this map released soon? Or is it being reserved for the British Faction later on.

ChanceBrahh: I have no idea why people are hyped for it to be a v9.43442 patch or something. I am finished with basrah at the moment no point me playing around with it till v9 sdk updates. When I finish doing the adjustments with the new sdk then maybe it might be ready for a release IF squad want it for an official map.

Edited by WarEagle751

On 3/20/2017 at 9:04 AM, WarEagle751 said:

ChanceBrahh: I have no idea why people are hyped for it to be a v9.43442 patch or something. I am finished with basrah at the moment no point me playing around with it till v9 sdk updates. When I finish doing the adjustments with the new sdk then maybe it might be ready for a release IF squad want it for an official map.

Well I'll be the girst to get the hype rolling again. Shit jea good news 

Edited by grimshadow

13 hours ago, ChanceBrahh said:

FINALLY HERE!

Releases the 6th of April (7th for someone us)

Congratulations on another map becoming official! Will you be adding more sdk stuff on your map in the future?

Edited by WarEagle751

Now I've just wondered. Remember that one recap we had last year showing doors. Would it be possible to put doors into any of the buildings in the future?

Well done and congratulations. 2x official maps is a fantastic achievement. I am thinking OWI need to give you a job to help IrOnTaXi out. 

On 01.04.2017 at 3:54 AM, ChanceBrahh said:

FINALLY HERE!

Releases the 6th of April (7th for someone us)

Great. Thank you guys for your hard work.

Myself and the members of the community have come up with these names for the buildings to help distinguish each one and make calling out locations abit easier. Plus if we were to all start using the same names for each building no one can get confused.

lLV7z7F.png

VKzeUk1.png

SvbS5iX.png

6dpgafF.png

G1YDB8q.png

6FxyZI6.png

v8sjp42.png

5YU4NPk.png

ldYT1Fo.png

GVNTrfB.png