558 posts in this topic

What's the distance from Insurgents main spawn and Alleys/Suburbs? I have concerns about Insurgents staying in their spawn under their Dome of Invulnerability and just picking at the US as they advance to their final caps. The US only really have the one bridge to cap Alleys as well because of the Dome. Just thinking it might be better to move the Insurgents spawn a little further South if the distance is close enough for conflict around a spawn area.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/03/2017 at 1:06 AM, Major Trouble said:

What's the distance from Insurgents main spawn and Alleys/Suburbs? I have concerns about Insurgents staying in their spawn under their Dome of Invulnerability and just picking at the US as they advance to their final caps. The US only really have the one bridge to cap Alleys as well because of the Dome. Just thinking it might be better to move the Insurgents spawn a little further South if the distance is close enough for conflict around a spawn area.

 

Lol this is not an issue at all, if the insurgents where to get on the roof of the building at their main they still couldn't do anything very useful. They can see the bridge that connects the city to the island but it's ages away so it would be like shooting ants.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Making the VCP a capable flag, maybe the final point of defense for the British might be interesting. Attacking the VCP in PR was always an blast partly because it was a challenge as the insurgents.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, fatalsushi said:

Making the VCP a capable flag, maybe the final point of defense for the British might be interesting. Attacking the VCP in PR was always an blast partly because it was a challenge as the insurgents.

 

rather it be a point of interest... allowing both teams to own it at any point, well expect on PAAS where the blufor team have it as a temp spawn but after that has expired its just another part of the map.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, ChanceBrahh said:

 

Lol this is not an issue at all, if the insurgents where to get on the roof of the building at their main they still couldn't do anything very useful. They can see the bridge that connects the city to the island but it's ages away so it would be like shooting ants.

 

 

 

Cool glad to hear it. You don't get a real sense of scale from the map alone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know this is going to be "one of those questions" and I understand if Chancebrahh isn't at liberty to answer. But realistically are we going to see this map released soon? Or is it being reserved for the British Faction later on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ChanceBrahh: I have no idea why people are hyped for it to be a v9.43442 patch or something. I am finished with basrah at the moment no point me playing around with it till v9 sdk updates. When I finish doing the adjustments with the new sdk then maybe it might be ready for a release IF squad want it for an official map.

Edited by WarEagle751

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/20/2017 at 9:04 AM, WarEagle751 said:

ChanceBrahh: I have no idea why people are hyped for it to be a v9.43442 patch or something. I am finished with basrah at the moment no point me playing around with it till v9 sdk updates. When I finish doing the adjustments with the new sdk then maybe it might be ready for a release IF squad want it for an official map.

Well I'll be the girst to get the hype rolling again. Shit jea good news 

Edited by grimshadow

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now