603 posts in this topic

****ing A!!!

 

Opinion: I think the palm tree leafs are kind of too bright?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Awesome job!

 

Yeah I think the palm leaves are too bright... if you're able you really need proper date palm models, because those are coconut trees :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Romagnolo said:

Opinion: I think the palm tree leafs are kind of too bright?

 

4 hours ago, Aniallator said:

Yeah I think the palm leaves are too bright... if you're able you really need proper date palm models, because those are coconut trees :P

 

These were the only sort i could get my hands on, i know that when the devs bring fallujah they will have better suited palm trees. So till then these should do lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ChanceBrahh said:

 

 

These were the only sort i could get my hands on, i know that when the devs bring fallujah they will have better suited palm trees. So till then these should do lol

 

How is the performance in the center of the city? Does FPS drop a lot?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, dolmaface said:

 

How is the performance in the center of the city? Does FPS drop a lot?

 

its between 90 - 70fps

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, ChanceBrahh said:

 

 

These were the only sort i could get my hands on, i know that when the devs bring fallujah they will have better suited palm trees. So till then these should do lol

 

It will be impossible for me to play with incorrect palm trees. All that effort for naught. Good day sir!

 

:P

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey @ChanceBrahh I made a post process mirage shader over there I'm not claim that it's usable... But you can try it on your map just for fun ))

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, FishMan said:

Hey @ChanceBrahh I made a post process mirage shader over there I'm not claim that it's usable... But you can try it on your map just for fun ))

 

I may have a look into this but not sure how it will go as the terrain on basrah isnt very flat.

 

---

 

Something for everyone ;)

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That video makes me so happy! I look forward to having long battles on that map! :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's looking amazing, very nice work!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 Very nice. I hope the devs don't force you to divide those big open areas with obstructions. I hope it stays open like the original.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow. Epic map to learn your way around. And I thought Sumari got complicated.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks pretty sweet, good job. Is this confirmed to be in Squad when it releases as an "official" map or will it have to be downloaded as a custom map?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

sorry cant read any of your comments too busy starring at this beauty!

 

@Axton

OaD0Rnj.jpg

 

A51t1i4.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ChanceBrahh said:

sorry cant read any of your comments too busy starring at this beauty!

Wow that is so cool :D

 

8 minutes ago, .Bole said:

Bring Al Basrah in v9

 

@IrOnTaXi :P

+100 % agree

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Woow But when?????????? Just cant whait! xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, .Bole said:

Bring Al Basrah in v9

 

@IrOnTaXi :P

Yeah, seriously we need some more urban mid eastern style! ^_^ 

Sadly though...

https://images.discordapp.net/.eJwFwVEOgyAMANC7cABascziNXaAhSABEwVC69eyu--9r3nmZXZTVYfsAMcpqc_DivYZS7al93LlOE6xqd8QVWOqd24q4DyHbdmIglvReUIGxy8k8p4drcvqiQO808y5Se36QUQKbEcr5vcHbxYlhw.1Le50AOKX7Tsg7Ppl70GKpf4rTU

Edited by WarEagle751

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, WarEagle751 said:

He doesn't know either, and it's still only 60% finished, so we will see. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now