Alkali

Squad Music

Love it Scott!

You win?

READ THE TOP OF THE MUSICAL SHEET LOL

"SQUAD THEME" ! LOVE IT

Haha yeah, I'm glad a few people found that ;-)

If you search for Scott Tobin on Spotify you will find most of the PR soundtracks haha. I've got them on an offline playlist as well ! Hope the Squad album gets uploaded there too :D

The menu loading screen "Second Chance" for PR sends chills down my spine everytime. Also, I proudly bought the whole album on iTunes :) 

The main theme is absolutely amazing..... JEEEEEEZ... Makes me think of like all the Branches... Would be a good Military Tribute Soundtrack... AHHHHHHHHHHH JUST AMAZING 

This is gonna be another game where I just pull up the main menu and let the music play until I'm actually ready to play.

Absolutely awesome to have you doing this. Music makes or breaks the party....Thank you

Scott, I love the subtle nods to PR's music as well as the new style added in for Squad. It feels more grown up and elegant. The main theme reminds me a lot of The West Wing. I'm definitely looking forward to how this new track evolves. The first part I can see rising even further; I expect it every listen. Same with the second part. When that cello comes in, I'm just waiting for a big timpani roll up. Stoked to see how the soundtrack evolves! You're off to a great start!

So I am a squad leader tier, am I allowed to use the digital soundtrack for whatever I want? like in videos, etc. Also do people have to be a squad leader who received this reward to be able to use it in videos? Do I have to credit you?

I will be posting more music this week, stay tuned!

So I am a squad leader tier, am I allowed to use the digital soundtrack for whatever I want? like in videos, etc. Also do people have to be a squad leader who received this reward to be able to use it in videos? Do I have to credit you?

Yes you and your squad can use the music in your videos but you will need to credit me.

Hey aah... can we have this back?

Lol.. Definitely a no:)