Glocknade

Huge Jump in Backers Since the HMMWV Trailer!

Title says it all.  :P Good job guys, I have faith that we will reach the $300K stretch goal.  :D

I believe we are roughly 120 CAD short of the Stretch goal at this current time :) (This includes the Paypal amount that was given out in the Humvee Update)

364,380 CAD + 9300 CAD from Paypal = 373,680 CAD (Stretch Goal is 373,807 CAD for Russian Forces)

Looking good I would say haha

I believe we are roughly 120 CAD short of the Stretch goal at this current time :) (This includes the Paypal amount that was given out in the Humvee Update)

We have actually already hit the goal, the Russians are coming. 

We have actually already hit the goal, the Russians are coming. 

Hence why I said "at this current time" :)

Another $330 came in just after I typed the response

Nice to see we hit it :)

I'v been subbed to this guy for awhile. Such an operator. I hear they run on vodka.

Dugan Ashley was in a private facebook group i manage and he enjoyed it back when i posted it there B)

Dugan Ashley was in a private facebook group i manage and he enjoyed it back when i posted it there B)

I fucking love Dugan. Best gun channel on YouTube hands down.

What on earth? Where did the guy with the stick go? Is this a training/demonstration?

He's the one walking backwards at about 16-17 seconds. Frame right ;) 

What on earth? Where did the guy with the stick go? Is this a training/demonstration?

He's still there. I believe this is a live demonstration to show off how cool Russia's SF/Anti-terrorist teams are.  ;)

Out of curiosity, what do the stretch goals actually mean?

Like, the British armed forces and Helicopter stretch goal's won't be reached at this point so does that mean they won't make their way into the game at all or it'll just be a far longer time before they do?

Out of curiosity, what do the stretch goals actually mean?

Like, the British armed forces and Helicopter stretch goal's won't be reached at this point so does that mean they won't make their way into the game at all or it'll just be a far longer time before they do?

Far longer.

We cannot guarantee that we have enough money from the kickstarter to keep a roof over everyones' head until those features are done, so the development speed of those will depend on how much money we make off of regular sales of the product when it hits steam. That is the simple truth of it.

I get the feeling it won't do too badly once it hit's Steam, take Insurgency as an example:

http://store.steampowered.com/app/222880/

I think their initial Kickstarter failed yet it's almost become a Cult hit on steam, so you've got a fair few potential buyer's there if you advertise a bit (Some of the most requested feature's being bigger map's, Ballistic's and Vehicle's).