Sign in to follow this  
IrishLenny

Helicopters

Hey guys - been away from SQUAD a while and can't seem to find anything on search.

What is the current position and expectation from Offworld on the implementation of choppers?

Thanks!

Len

You will need a time machine to get there in your lifetime. Haha jk. The first iteration of vehicles is hopefully coming this month or next. Helicopters will probably be a ways off. I don't know how they fit into the development roadmap

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just love being a pilot in PR! Something about flying into a hotspot and dropping off troops!  It's like crack.

2 hours ago, IrishLenny said:

Hey guys - been away from SQUAD a while and can't seem to find anything on search.

What is the current position and expectation from Offworld on the implementation of choppers?

Thanks!

Len

They didn't disclose anything yet, but we trust only in devs words and delivering on what has been promised. Jets and Helis will be in the final edition of the game , i don't think they will show up in alpha/beta.

5 hours ago, FalkoN said:

Nice. That explains things perfectly. In summary, a long way off as they will be building from scratch similar to what they just did with ground vehicles. At least it's in the works.

Once heli's are in I can delete all other games ;)

beer.jpg?interpolation=lanczos-none&down

Helicopters are for sissies!  Beer is for men! If you ask me dumb questions Ill sing like a pig!  Rrrrrrr.