ucecrushalot

MrCrush Youtube Uploads

Hey guys, back again with a new upload however its a late published one due to some time off from Youtube and also lack of resources for certain videos. Although it is a bit late and the update has been out for a few weeks, I will bring this out now before they send out Update Version 7 which many are anticipating. Hope you all enjoy and say tracking with many more to come. Later! #joinsquad JoinSquad #squadupdates

On 7/21/2016 at 6:00 PM, Xx-RAGING-DEATH-xX said:

We need some Exit signs in those tunnels.Nice one my man.

Thanks bro! Seriously hahaha

Hey guys, I got another Squad Gameplay upload and if you've been following this channel, you would know about how much Squad means to this channel. I really cannot wait for the new update with the vehicles and other updates to the games performance. If you are new, hope you enjoy the clips and feel free to check out all the other gameplays from Squad and other games. Stay blessed everyone!

Nice one mate,looking mighty fine with your setup.Yeah I'm with ya,I'm Hyped about V7 not because vehicles,just because it's another step forward on our journey & development of Squad.

Tell you the truth I'm more hype on the new player animation system our DEV's are working on,maybe will see it V8,this gonna be a big leap forward imho.

It's a great place to be....Squad! ;)

20 hours ago, ucecrushalot said:

Hey guys, I got another Squad Gameplay upload and if you've been following this channel, you would know about how much Squad means to this channel. I really cannot wait for the new update with the vehicles and other updates to the games performance. If you are new, hope you enjoy the clips and feel free to check out all the other gameplays from Squad and other games. Stay blessed everyone!

Nice VID! Do you have sweet fx on in this video of gorodok? The colors look amazing on whatever setup you're running.

On 8/1/2016 at 5:26 PM, IWI-GALIL5.56FA said:

Nice VID! Do you have sweet fx on in this video of gorodok? The colors look amazing on whatever setup you're running.

Yes I do have SweetFX running, just recently got a new GPU and all but this was on the old setup i7 4790k with a 970 if thats what you mean or is it the presets because it was just the basic presets lol

On 8/1/2016 at 4:59 PM, Xx-RAGING-DEATH-xX said:

Nice one mate,looking mighty fine with your setup.Yeah I'm with ya,I'm Hyped about V7 not because vehicles,just because it's another step forward on our journey & development of Squad.

Tell you the truth I'm more hype on the new player animation system our DEV's are working on,maybe will see it V8,this gonna be a big leap forward imho.

It's a great place to be....Squad! ;)

Bro I feel you too, well not literally coming over to touch you lol j/k but yes everytime an update is announced I am always impatient about it because I want to see what is new. im already hoping for v8 blowout hahaha #squadup

Hey guys, another Squad Moment episode and although it slowed down for a few weeks I am back for some more. Feel free to check out the channel for other videos and gameplays and hope you enjoy! later!

5 hours ago, Xx-RAGING-DEATH-xX said:

Hi MrCrush,I'm getting (below) with your link,could be me thou??

• Sorry, no videos are available
  •  

This should work now, hopefully!

That's a affirmative buddy!

Great BTR montage & thanks for your positive waves throughout this testing times... :)

Was the doutchebag a SL?

Edited by Xx-RAGING-DEATH-xX

On 8/28/2016 at 7:35 PM, Xx-RAGING-DEATH-xX said:

That's a affirmative buddy!

Great BTR montage & thanks for your positive waves throughout this testing times... :)

Was the doutchebag a SL?

No problem bro and thanks for watching and yeah he kicked me out because I didnt know French lol

Hey guys, Im back with more Squad Moments and I am slowly working on editing so many clips from the current version of the game. Hope you enjoy and stay tuned for more.

Edited by ucecrushalot

+1 on the nade noobing,lol. 

Lmfao, "Peek-a-boo" luvit!. 

Thanks and yes that guy was picking off my guys left and right

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just now, ucecrushalot said:

Thanks and yes that guy was picking off my guys left and right

Niceone,he deffently deserved it! It's a shame we haven't got knifes in Squad,you could of sneaked up to him & slash his Nutz off... :D

Niceone,he deffently deserved it! It's a shame we haven't got knifes in Squad,you could of sneaked up to him & slash his Nutz off...

Wow I'm glad you brought that up because at that point in particular, that crossed my mind and also many other times. I'm still hopeful and can't wait for a knife or something melee

I got more gameplay from Squad and since the release of Alpha 7 Ive been enjoying the new updates and all. Hope you enjoy and be sure to stay connected for future uploads. have a good one!!