luki0710

Waepons Stats

Hey Guys,

I want to make Youtube Videos, be more precise short clips about the waepons in squad. I want to talk about history, technology, quirks and stats. This is my problem, i can´t find any Waepons stats. Exists at all this stats? If so can i get these.

Have a nice week and sorry for my bad english

...before you make a video about waepons you should try to spell it right.. idk how you managed to spell it wrong so many times while most

browsers autorepair your typos..

I think they use real stats from real world but im not sure, if yes then you can find them on wiki.

39 minutes ago, cKy said:

...before you make a video about waepons you should try to spell it right.. idk how you managed to spell it wrong so many times while most

browsers autorepair your typos..

German Videos ^^

^

31 minutes ago, Hunter_Sh0tz said:

Check the Squad wiki for info.

There are no stats :-(

Edited by luki0710

Unfortunately there's no concrete stats / information on this as there is in other games, mainly because the game doesn't put statistics first on the player end.

Your best bet might be to download the SDK and see the weapon set ups in there, but there's no point in the first place because these values will keep on changing over the course of development!

I think somewhere in the code, a single RPK shot does 68% damage, whilst a M4 does 48% and the SVD does 98%. I could be wrong on that. Saw it on the discord somewhere. 

The best way you could do on your videos is to talk about;

1) basic history of [weapon]

2) how to use the rifle properly 

3) strength and weakness 

4) basic descriptions of the rifle 

And that is it for your videos.

4 hours ago, Devastation said:

Lets not make weapon STATS ! That will turn this into battlefield with everyone using the same gun.

Everyone uses basically the same guns anyway since they are issued per class, and the classes are limited. Plus for example, the russian army pretty much exclusively uses the 74m

10 hours ago, Devastation said:

Lets not make weapon STATS ! That will turn this into battlefield with everyone using the same gun.

Why not? You can choose  the between the AK47 and the AKM, what is the problem if anybody use a AKM ? The special waepons are  limited

Weapon stats are good for individuals who want to show how cool they are.....

The cool kids, in Squad, use SAWS and other weapons to suppress an area so his teammates can make it across the street without dying.......probably not hitting anyone as most people hide from accurate suppressing fire.

11 hours ago, Devastation said:

Don't be ridiculous. It isn't battlefield. In Battlefield BC2/3/4 everyone was/is using the same weapon not because stats is accessible to masses but because some concrete weapon is so overpowered compared to all others.

I'll give one more example. CS:GO. In CS:GO there are 2 OP guns: AUG and SG553. Here's comparison of AUG and SG553 against AK47:

Spoiler

akwowm.jpg

2s6ogns.jpg

By the pure stats you can see that SG is a lot more accurate, has less spread and deals more damage against armored opponents than AK47.

But everyone is using AK47/M4, anyway. Why? Because of the popularity of AK47 and M4. These guns are everywhere: in movies, in news, in games etc. And guns like AUG/SG are very rare.

Edited by KulaGGin

31 minutes ago, toddd240 said:

Weapon stats are good for individuals who want to show how cool they are.....

That's practically the same if you said:"Video card stats are good for individuals who want to show how cool they are..." - and that's just BS.

Spoiler
31 minutes ago, toddd240 said:

The cool kids, in Squad, use SAWS and other weapons to suppress an area so his teammates can make it across the street without dying.......probably not hitting anyone as most people hide from accurate suppressing fire.

I'm not sure if it's sarcasm or something. Suppression fire in Squad is a joke at the moment. They might change it in the future but in a current state all you do with your suppression fire is you're saying to your enemy:"Hello grenadiers and marksmen, I have a machine gun right over here and I want to die ASAP. Can you please 'nade or snipe me?" - because pretty much whole server can hear you and can determine your exact position on the map if they're not too far away.

When I play I'm trying to make as less sounds as possible. For example, when I see the enemy who don't see me I am trying to headshot him using only 1 bullet and shoot right after that enemy soldier shoot or his teammates, so not too many people can even hear me shooting, so they can't even determine my estimate position...

Edited by KulaGGin

Well Kula, that's not entirely true. The reason why the AK is picked up more than the SG lies in CS's buying mechanics. 300 bucks might not sound a lot, but if you keep buying the SG over the AK you end up losing a lot of utility over the course of the game. For many(especially in high level play) having a better primary is not worth losing out on utility, especially on T-side you need to buy those molotovs and smokes and flashes to zone out the enemy.

3 minutes ago, Frontliner said:

Well Kula, that's not entirely true. The reason why the AK is picked up more than the SG lies in CS's buying mechanics. 300 bucks might not sound a lot, but if you keep buying the SG over the AK you end up losing a lot of utility over the course of the game. For many(especially in high level play) having a better primary is not worth the losing out on utility, especially on T-side you need to buy those molotovs and smokes and flashes to zone out the enemy.

Also don´t forget the dev kit as a CT or the friendly weapon drop on the T side. SG is a good weapon but the AK 47 is just the go to weapon as a T because as you said, you need the money elsewhere!

22 minutes ago, KulaGGin said:

That's practically the same if you said:"Video card stats are good for individuals who want to show how cool they are..." - and that's just BS.

Reveal hidden contents

I'm not sure if it's sarcasm or something. Suppression fire in Squad is a joke at the moment. They might change it in the future but in a current state all you do with your suppression fire is you're saying to your enemy:"Hello grenadiers and marksmen, I have a machine gun right over here and I want to die ASAP. Can you please 'nade or snipe me?" - because pretty much whole server can hear you and can determine your exact position on the map if they're not too far away.

When I play I'm trying to make as less sounds as possible. For example, when I see the enemy who don't see me I am trying to headshot him using only 1 bullet and shoot right after that enemy soldier shoot or his teammates, so not too many people can even hear me shooting, so they can't even determine my estimate position...

I disagree. Weapon stats will generally be almost meaningless if you use tactics correctly. Most shots miss, and should if you are suppressing and doing things correctly.

As the game goes more widespread, the last thing you want is people trying to get their SAW hit rate high and not shoot rounds downrange and suppress for fear of having a crappy hit percentage. There will be people like this and I don't think it should be encouraged.

49 minutes ago, toddd240 said:

I disagree. Weapon stats will generally be almost meaningless if you use tactics correctly. Most shots miss, and should if you are suppressing and doing things correctly.

Nope. There are a lot of direct firefights and differences between guns are very important. Try to play in close quarters with SVD... You might win against pub keks with your sniper rifle but you will be in a disadvantage, anyway, because enemies can just spray you with their M4/AK...

49 minutes ago, toddd240 said:

As the game goes more widespread, the last thing you want is people trying to get their SAW hit rate high and not shoot rounds downrange and suppress for fear of having a crappy hit percentage. There will be people like this and I don't think it should be encouraged.

You've played Battlefield for too long. I'll repeat myself. Suppression is a joke in this game. Actually, you are hurting yourself and your team when you are using 'suppression' fire because you're telling your enemies your exact position. And when I hear some suppressive fire I notice it and act like there are more enemies than just one machine gunner. And usually there are more enemies close to a machine gunner. I just silently flank them when they can't hear shit because of their machine gunner, 'nade them and kill them with taps...

Edited by KulaGGin

44 minutes ago, toddd240 said:

Stats are good. Then we can see the changes that the devs do when they tweak the game, and the we can bitch and moan if we don't feel the game moves in the "right" direction.

Don't really care that much about DPS/Damage/FallOff etc ATM, but I care about recoil stats when using sights, crouched, prone etc.

I would love the game to slow down a bit, not the shot on the move that is going on right now, and stats is one way to get the info I want to have.

Playing the game as it is designed>"Tactics"

4 minutes ago, KulaGGin said:

Nope. There is a lot of direct firefights.

You've played Battlefield for too long. I'll repeat myself. Suppression is a joke in this game. Actually, you are hurting yourself and your team when you are using 'suppression' fire because you're telling your enemies your exact position. And when I hear some suppressive fire I notice it and act like there are more enemies than just one machine gunner. And usually there are more enemies close to a machine gunner. I just silently flank them when they can't hear shit because of their machine gunner, 'nade them and kill them with taps...

You're not playing with the right team them....

I seen suppression used effectively. It doesn't always work in every circumstance, but when used properly it helps; especially in town scenarios where there is a lot of cover.

9 minutes ago, KulaGGin said:

Very offtopic but.. there is suppression, however it's seen on a per individual basis. You might not necessarily feel suppressed and decide to ignore bullets flying over your head or hitting next to you, but a LOT of players out there heed this and take cover or even displace.

Suppressive fire works. It's not a concept that has to be hard coded or included in the game for added effects like in other games, it's a state of the human mind and reaction. It has proven to work in Squad, even without any added suppression effects forced upon players, but again.. it depends on the individual on the receiving end.

Edit: We either help the OP out here or don't get involved at all. This isn't a topic about weapon stats and whether they should be implemented etc, he was simply looking for information to include in his videos.

2 minutes ago, Altraum said:

Stats are good. Then we can see the changes that the devs do when they tweak the game, and the we can bitch and moan if we don't feel the game moves in the "right" direction.

Don't really care that much about DPS/Damage/FallOff etc ATM, but I care about recoil stats when using sights, crouched, prone etc.

I would love the game to slow down a bit, not the shot on the move that is going on right now, and stats is one way to get the info I want to have.

Playing the game as it is designed>"Tactics"

Not disagreeing with YOUR use, but there will be plenty of stat whores who play the game specifically for stats and not team play....look how many people rage quit right before a game ends because they are losing....

I can see plenty of people unwilling to shoot to an area for fear of hurting their stats.

10 minutes ago, toddd240 said:

Not disagreeing with YOUR use, but there will be plenty of stat whores who play the game specifically for stats and not team play....look how many people rage quit right before a game ends because they are losing....

I can see plenty of people unwilling to shoot to an area for fear of hurting their stats.

We were not discussing those type of stats in this thread.

3 minutes ago, Altraum said:

We were not discussing those type of stats in this thread.

Other people were...they were discussing hit percentage with weapons.