Black_Hawk

New Role Confirmed : Scout | Vehicle Gameplay Testing

raw vehicle testing by the devs. Testing out humvees, APC's, technicals.

image.jpeg

New role Scout and Recruit which I just noticed.

#VehicleHype

Edited by Black_Hawk

46 minutes ago, Black_Hawk said:

snip

lol it's like you're trolling the devs. They deleted this video from the forums a little while ago.

Anyway, what is this "Recruit" class? It's not the one with only two mags, is it?

Purposely "leaked" by the devs. It was supposed to be a Discord exclusive but its out now. Just the devs putting off a little steam since quite a few have been putting long hours in trying to get vehicles ready to go. Enjoy. :)

Loving that new sway effect when you turn yourself around. Gives the feeling on handling a whole new dimension.

Very nice video :) , so close now!

Dont show this video in public youtube because it will get alot of hate in this alpha stage.

Any chance we will get that rpg deviation tuned down a wee bit? That 5 degree deviation is a wasted rocket past 50 feet.

Edited by GreatDestroyerDT

3 minutes ago, GreatDestroyerDT said:

Any chance we will get that rpg deviation tuned down a wee bit? That 5 degree deviation is a wasted rocket past 50 feet.

IIRC they're using real world data for their weapon accuracy and bullet drop. If that's how it is in game, chances are, that's how they behave IRL. (I could be wrong on that). 

Edited by LMR Sahara

8 hours ago, Hunter_Sh0tz said:

Sign me up for the 72 player test @Z-trooper :P

Reveal hidden contents

No, seriously

I read that as 72 hour.... I WOULD

Also new class confirmed, and possible incendiary rounds? I like how one of the devs says "We haven't got any weapons that set things on fire....yet" God damn talk about a tease haha. Loving how the BTR's move and hopefully we'll see them in action soon it's safe to assume many of the bugs have been fixed by now, or are in the process of being fixed.

9 minutes ago, Shanic said:

I read that as 72 hour.... I WOULD

I like how one of the devs says "We haven't got any weapons that set things on fire....yet" 

Hahaha that's something I'd definitely sign up for! Perhaps the dev had something in mind....... @RoyAwesome Flamethrowers confirmed!!

The Recruit Class has been around for a while now that is given to you when you leave a squad or get kicked. The scout on the other hand can not wait to get my hands on the SVD <3

14 hours ago, SoulShaper2 said:

I heard at the end of the video they were thinking of getting more test players?

IVolunteer.gif~c200

Um, btw.... Bluedrake made a video about this video and his fans are now asking for links an' shit....

Is this.... like... okkk???

I think if destructible environment is not possible re performance then the least they should do is give us fire damage from explosives, burn em out of cover................

Um, btw.... Bluedrake made a video about this video and his fans are now asking for links an' shit....

Is this.... like... okkk???

It is ok.

Have a look at the 4th post in this thread.

Purposely "leaked" by the devs.

[...]

Enjoy.