Mrboydjangles

Hello everyone, got a few things to say!

Hello, I picked up the game during the sale and am really, really enjoying the game so far, currently with 40hrs played. When you're with a decent squad leader and other communicative players the experience is fantastic. I used to play Arma 2 a fair amount (nothing serious, just with friends) but then dropped away from more sim like titles in the last couple of years. Thankfully, I took the risk on Squad without knowing a huge deal about it (apart form being aware of the PR roots etc).

I understand lots of new players are running around clueless / not listening to instruction but please don't judge us all on their behavior. Some of us actually want to learn the intricacies of the game. 

So far, I've found the community to be mostly fantastic, and hope to meet and play with more great people. Planning on looking for a clan soon and hopefully get in some more consistently organised teams that way. All the best.  

welcome jangles :D hope to see you when I start playing again in v7 :3

VEHICLE HYPE!

32 minutes ago, Rich8 said:

welcome jangles :D hope to see you when I start playing again in v7 :3

VEHICLE HYPE!

Indeed, hope to see you around!! 

I'm pretty excited for the vehicle update although I'm also slightly apprehensive as I think it will probably create chaos initially. Fun chaos that will most likely drive squad leaders to despair as they attempt to create some semblance of organisation amongst vehicle units, infantry and other squads. 

Edited by Mrboydjangles

Hey, man! I think we were in same squad... Glad you already had some good experience!

See you around! :)

Welcome to the familia mate...Yeah,it's going to be Chaos at first when vehicles are introduced but alot of Fun & a learning curve to all.

Those poor server Admins. :D

8 hours ago, Mrboydjangles said:

When you're with a decent squad leader and other communicative players the experience is fantastic.

Welcome, you've hit on the things that keep me wanting to play Squad more than any other game in my inventory. 

Welcome there buddy. 

You have right. We have to be patient with newcommers. most of them are comming with modern FPS games behaviours which are crazy. 

See y at field. 

39 minutes ago, Disco said:

Hey, man! I think we were in same squad... Glad you already had some good experience!

See you around! :)

Yep, I remember your name, so indeed we were in the same squad!! From what I remember we did OK as a squad but I think we lost the match, not sure. Hopefully see you around again soon though!

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! Hopefully see you all on the battlefield someday!

Welcome to the community!  

Hope to see you in the field!  I'm usually running "Buster Team" if you ever see it!

Cheers

Welcome to SQUAD. Thanks for taking the time to make a post. Hearing positive feedback about our game and community from new players is super encouraging and is pure motivation. This game wouldn't survive without positive and helpful community members and it looks like we just added one more.

See ya on the battlefield.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk