cc.

Returning to Squad

Hi!

Just stepping in to say hello and that I'm back! 

Around last Christmas I unexpectedly stopped playing Squad. Unexpectedly, because I was hooked, I probably poured hundreds of hours into this game during closed Alpha. Just when it hit Steam and things got interesting, I stopped. In hindsight I think I just overplayed the game at an early stage. However, as it's one of my favorite games, it was just a matter of time when I got back into it. 

And I guess the time is now. So much catching up to do. I hope that cool groups like Redcoats are still going strong.

I'll see you in-game soon!

Hey buddy ... yeah you will still see RedCoats around :) 

BTW Lots of pre-alpha players had vacation this first half of year. But lots of us slowly come back. 

See you soon at field. 

Burnouts happen, I had one for a month or so but it benefited me since I had all my finals for university at the time! At least there's a lot more toys to play with now since you've been gone for a while.

Welcome back! :D

On 07/07/2016 at 9:01 PM, cc. said:

Hi!

Just stepping in to say hello and that I'm back! 

Around last Christmas I unexpectedly stopped playing Squad. Unexpectedly, because I was hooked, I probably poured hundreds of hours into this game during closed Alpha. Just when it hit Steam and things got interesting, I stopped. In hindsight I think I just overplayed the game at an early stage. However, as it's one of my favorite games, it was just a matter of time when I got back into it. 

And I guess the time is now. So much catching up to do. I hope that cool groups like Redcoats are still going strong.

I'll see you in-game soon!

Can't believe I didnt see this post earlier! Welcome back brother. RedCoats are still knocking about. A few of us had the same burnout issue so we aren't as active as we used to be. But we are starting to come back though, enjoying the last few weeks of infantry only combat before the dreaded vehicles come in!

Hope to see you in game soon man