Chuc

June 2016 Monthly Recap

Dubs   
28 minutes ago, samogon said:

M1937 mortar?Really?

This game going insane.

There's been reports of Syrian rebels using these old gems, so It's possible if the Insurgent forces possibly undergo a revamp to suit how Syrian rebels look, like devs have hinted in the past, then this could be an answer to why they're in.

China also bought into these old Mortars a long time ago, and Insurgent forces in the middle east have purchased excess/old stock from Chinese sellers. Mujahideen, Taliban, Drug warlords etc have used the M1937 to some degree.

samogon   
38 minutes ago, LMR Sahara said:

Insurgents gotta start somewhere ;)

29 minutes ago, Dubs said:

There's been reports of Syrian rebels using these old gems, so It's possible if the Insurgent forces possibly undergo a revamp to suit how Syrian rebels look, like devs have hinted in the past, then this could be an answer to why they're in.

China also bought into these old Mortars a long time ago, and Insurgent forces in the middle east have purchased excess/old stock from Chinese sellers. Mujahideen, Taliban, Drug warlords etc have used the M1937 to some degree.

Oh... 2B14 is much more universal decision.They everywhere and used way much often.

Frosty2   
2 hours ago, mazadu said:

The optic IIRC was modeled but apparently non-functional.  Honestly it'd be better to have it on the wrong zoom than an ACOG. 

But as a positive, US soldiers now look much better.  Is it Scorpion camo or MultiCam?

Vehicles look baller but we'll see how they affect game mechanics.

Game mechanics are going towards what its supposed to be dont keen on the past bro :D hehe

Wo Wo Wo Wo hold a minute, have you see the different on the reload animation of the SKS? With half the magazines and empty? Guys you are sick, really but this little touches...i love them!

The work on the logistic (a feature that will change the game more then the simple introduction of a vehicle) and on the Radial menù are very welcome!

BRAVO!

Banned   

Every russian rural wood house yard should have outdoor toilet like this:

derevenskij-tualet-foto_4.jpg

A little greenhouse for cucumber and tomato:

%D0%BD%D1%83%D0%B6%D0%BD%D0%B0-%D0%BB%D0

Also a very little potato field. Plus maybe some dog kennel and wire where one can dry clothes. Oh, and 2 barrels for water

Edited by Banned

Am i the only one to notice the Marpat camo used when the guy was shooting the SKS. Possible US Marines faction?

nvm that is Russian camo

Edited by HeroiKRED

beginna   

Amazing recap. Thanks.

13 minutes ago, koschilein said:

Really nice birthday present devs, thank you!

happy b-day. - Ois guade. ;)

Omfg...Get in!.

DEV's y'all are Fandabidozi.... :D

31 minutes ago, koschilein said:

Really nice birthday present devs, thank you!

So much awesome stuff in this one... c:

Happy Birthday mate...

I can't stop this feeling..
Deep inside of me...
Squad you just don't realise
what you do to me...

When you show me
this monthly recap
you let me know
everything's alright.

IIII III 'm hooked on a feelinggg

And I'm high on believing
Squad is all I neeeeeeeed....

DShK Heavy Machine Gun ...

Can I shoot my driver with it, when it is attached to techinal?? If so good, if not are you considering it?

Can't wait the Suomi SMG PPSH.. The hold style could be modified though for a more openbolt heavy SMG, compared to the modern closedbolt light PDW smgs like MP5.. I mean front hand to more on the gunbarrel mantel and kind of pulling the weapon away of your shoulder do reduce recoil effect on full-auto.. I wonder did they actually copy also the pre-ignition and delayed blowback mechanism from SuomiSMG to PPSh.. Anyway. beastly weapons with 71 bullet drums in CQB.

New steam sales recruit here! Signed up to the forums just to say thank you really, fantastic concept, really fun game, and I think i have found my new game of choice for a long time to come. Keep up the good work and updates! 

Rykane   

God damn looking good, those reload animations for the ppsh and the SKS look awesome. I'm loving the vehicles content too as well as the new US army models (They remind me of the PR ones). I love how fast this is coming together now. 

Gorzu   
3 hours ago, dewi316 said:

Freelook can be seen in vehicles now make it happen for Infantry, Please.

Those two things are unrelated. On foot you use the mouse to steer with while in a vehicle its freed up since you use WASD for steering.