Chuc

June 2016 Monthly Recap

Spush   
1 minute ago, mazadu said:

But as a positive, US soldiers now look much better.  Is it Scorpion camo or MultiCam?

Scorpion for body, multicam for equipment, since the equipment is like phase four in the Army's transition and won't be converted to scorpion for a few years.

GaWebDev   

The radial menu and the accompanying functionality is in itself amazing. Apartment blocks look sweet as well and will introduce some very nice new combat scenarios. Great work as usual dev team.  

mazadu   
1 minute ago, Spush said:

Scorpion for body, multicam for equipment, since the equipment is like phase four in the Army's transition and won't be converted to scorpion for a few years.

Awesome glad there's both and that a distinction was made. Crye Army Combat shirts and Massif/Crye pants looks like too. 

How restricted to roads can we expect vehicles to be? Is glass bullet proof? Are tires able to be shot out with small arms? Will the HMMV have a notable armor advantage over the opfor "civilian" vehicles?

mazadu   

Sorry to be so harsh on the M110, but I was very much looking forward to it and am honestly fairly sad to see it so far from authenticity.. 

Odin   
2 minutes ago, mazadu said:

Sorry to be so harsh on the M110, but I was very much looking forward to it and am honestly fairly sad to see it so far from authenticity.. 

Patience is a virtue.

M.I.K.E.   
10 minutes ago, mazadu said:

Dont play this alpha software again untill its released as a game next year if you dont want to be sad. :P

Joch844   

Haven't seen the new OCP combat shirts, but the lack of velcro on the shirt concerns me.

EDIT: Also, US flags on both shoulders?! Since when do we do that?

Sahara   

How will the speeds on the vehicles work? Humvee seems a bit speedy. Also, what specific issues are getting in way of the M110 scope? Looking forward to the HEAT RPG rounds.

Cheers

Shanic   
Just now, M.I.K.E. said:

Dont play this alpha software again untill its released as a game next year if you dont want to be sad. :P

OOPH, absolutely SAVAGE. xD

IRONXBAY   
2 minutes ago, Joch844 said:

Haven't seen the new OCP combat shirts, but the lack of velcro on the shirt concerns me.

you had to pledge a specific tier at the kickstarter to get the Velcro DLC.

Sahara   
5 minutes ago, Joch844 said:

EDIT: Also, US flags on both shoulders?! Since when do we do that?

I believe they are just there to substitute a ISAF patch. I don't think the devs want to get too specific with the time era/player model setting.

Edited by LMR Sahara

Shanic   
2 minutes ago, IRONXBAY said:

you had to pledge a specific tier at the kickstarter to get the Velcro DLC.

Don't be silly, it's obviously a micro transaction in game along with the extra bullet DLC and the funny hats expansion.

Joch844   
5 minutes ago, LMR Sahara said:

I believe they are just there to substitute a ISAF patch. I don't think the devs want to get too specific with the time era/player model setting.

I don't know, I mean there's gotta be a reason why I've never seen soldiers wearing flags on both shoulders. Like when in garrison, the flag is only worn on the right shoulder. It just feels weird and out of place to see flags on both. I've also seen pictures of soldiers circa 2015/2016 at Iraq instructing Iraqis, they didn't have a flag patch on their left shoulder either.

Rybec   

Looks great.

I have a question, did you have to do any retakes because someone """accidently""" shot the humvee?

Dubs   

Well, time for me to drink a lot of water due to the amount of fluid I just lost seeing this.

426728.jpg

NotBrad   
8 minutes ago, Dubs said:

Well, time for me to drink a lot of water due to the amount of fluid I just lost seeing this.

426728.jpg

Good to see my brothers are splooshing as well...take that as you want... ;)

Sahara   
18 minutes ago, samogon said:

M1937 mortar?Really?

This game going insane.

Insurgents gotta start somewhere ;)

Edited by LMR Sahara