Hello guys.

A severe lack for me in this game about the clans, is that we cant put our emblem in the uniforms or in vehicles.

Im used to the game ARMA, and in ARMA you can put the emblem in your clan , and the emblem is put automatically in uniforms of the members when enter in a match, and in the vehicles when there are much members of clan.

Can you developers do this feature?

Examples :

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=471107301
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=460617152
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=464702422

dumb feature I'd rather not see some clan logo. I think PR did it best with an appropriate real life unit for the theatre, eg. RMC in China

Just now, trotskygrad said:

dumb feature I'd rather not see some clan logo. I think PR did it best with an appropriate real life unit for the theatre.

It is useful to distinguish the various clans.

It is useful to distinguish the various members of a team in game.

And is beautiful to see.

In real life every team have a emblem, their team, their sector , for this improves also the realism.

Then I'd rather have the patch just display which squad they're in instead of some clan emblem that 90% of the people on the sever won't recognize unless you're in something like ShackTac.

8 minutes ago, Master-Antonio said:

Hello guys.

A severe lack for me in this game about the clans, is that we cant put our emblem in the uniforms or in vehicles.

Im used to the game ARMA, and in ARMA you can put the emblem in your clan , and the emblem is put automatically in uniforms of the members when enter in a match, and in the vehicles when there are much members of clan.

Can you developers do this feature?

Examples :

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=471107301
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=460617152
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=464702422

I thinks that will be a beautiful thinks

2 minutes ago, Master-Antonio said:

It is useful to distinguish the various clans.

It is useful to distinguish the various members of a team in game.

And is beautiful to see.

In real life every team have a emblem, their team, their sector , for this improves also the realism.

1. who cares, I couldn't give a fuck what clan you're part of. And that's what clan tags are for in your name. Much easier to see than a little texture in game

2. that's what a name is for, again easier to see.

3. Disagree, most clan logos look like they were done by a 4 year old in photoshop and are 2 moto 5 me

4. In real life you wear the patch of division or something around that, which would be uniform in a battlespace. Not realistic at all

Or the need to create a special section in the game for the clan, such as ARMA, where you record each member with an XML file and after each member put the link of the files in his profile.
Or simply,
When a people create a team in the game, he can upload an emblem, and each team member will have this emblem.

Edited by Master-Antonio

Just now, Master-Antonio said:

Or need to create a special section in game for the clan , like ARMA , where you register every member with a file .xml and after every member copy the link of file in his profile .

Or simply , whem a people create a team in game , he can upload a emblem , and every member in the team will have this emblem.

yeah I'd rather not have every special snowflake brony clan have little cutie marks on their uniform

Today your squad member is DemolitionFart, next time his logo on your humvee.

Just now, ZiGreen said:

Today your squad member is DemolitionFart, next time his logo on your humvee.

It can be done in this way.

When a people create a team in the game, he can upload an emblem, and each team member will have this emblem.

it works okay in arma because you play with people you know so you don't have ridiculous stuff like that. If you want to have some furry patches or shit on your uniform and you play coop with them, cool with you. But in Squad where pubbing is more of a thing... ehhhh

Just now, trotskygrad said:

it works okay in arma because you play with people you know so you don't have ridiculous stuff like that. If you want to have some furry patches or shit on your uniform and you play coop with them, cool with you. But in Squad where pubbing is more of a thing... ehhhh

I dont see where is the problem.

In the game you choose in which teams get in.

For this if you dont like the emblem , select other team.

It can be helpful to distinguish the teams in the game, without see in map, you can understand it, simply seeing the emblem in uniform.

I'd be willing to bet SIGNIFICANT sums of money on the fact that about 1 day after this feature is implemented, everyone and their mother would be running around with pictures of badly drawn dicks on their arms.

SIGNIFICANT
SUMS
OF MONEY

Or as I said before , a people create a XML FILES with id of peoples .

And if the people wants to be recognized in the clan , and for this , to have the emblem in uniform, he copy the link of the file in his profile.

Edited by Master-Antonio

1 minute ago, Avtomat said:

I'd be willing to bet SIGNIFICANT sums of money on the fact that about 1 day after this feature is implemented, everyone and their mother would be running around with pictures of badly drawn dicks on their arms.

SIGNIFICANT
SUMS
OF MONEY

I think that in SQUAD there is a serious community.

1 minute ago, Master-Antonio said:

Or as I said before , a people create a XML FILES with id of peoples .

And if the people wants to be recognized in the clan , and for this , to have the emblem in uniform, copy the link of the file in his profile.

yes, and that's what I said would result in above situation.

it's not hard for a bunch of degenerates to get together and make an XML file

you want people running around with SS lightning bolts and Swastikas on their arms?

1 minute ago, trotskygrad said:

yes, and that's what I said would result in above situation.

it's not hard for a bunch of degenerates to get together and make an XML file

bunch of degenerates ? Why?

Just now, Master-Antonio said:

serious community.

ha
hahah

HAHAHHAHAHAHHA
no.
no online community is serious unless the game is for a niche audience and the pricetag is over 60 dollars.

Dicks would be guaranteed

If the players create a clan with a dick like emblem.

The server admin will ban the players .

Is not my problem.

Edited by Master-Antonio

The amount of hostility in this thread gave me slight cancer.

To bring up some actual arguments, the thing with the emblems is that they are not a cornerstone feature. I'd personally be fine with allowing people to use patches in the long run, it would probably encourage people to join communities, and also help the competitive scene of the game. But it's something that is purely cosmetic, and really low priority at this stage of the development.

14 minutes ago, Aleon said:

To bring up some actual arguments, the thing with the emblems is that they are not a cornerstone feature. I'd personally be fine with allowing people to use patches in the long run, it would probably encourage people to join communities, and also help the competitive scene of the game. But it's something that is purely cosmetic, and really low priority at this stage of the development.

Yes in fact. I wrote only a my suggestion .

Yes , now have low priority.

But is really simple to do.

It could be done in really short time.

Edited by Master-Antonio

14 minutes ago, Aleon said:

in all seriousness it should be a server setting with what I described above as being

call it patch_config

0 (default) - realistic patches for each map
1 - custom patches as per .xml
2 - no patches