26 minutes ago, Master-Antonio said:

Ok. But will be gratis.

Or this game is only for the rich.

iirc @IrOnTaXi confirmed that everyone else will be able to do the same later

but something gone wrong and we haven't seen these things even for these clan-packs as promised

The insults by "trotskygrad " are unbearable. Are there no moderators around?  If people like this guy have 1000+ posts in here, I feel better off some other place.

@

Master-Antonio

please PM me with a higher resolution of the patch and I will figure out how to put it on the player model.

10 minutes ago, Marv said:

The insults by "trotskygrad " are unbearable. Are there no moderators around?  If people like this guy have 1000+ posts in here, I feel better off some other place.

Stop using words I don't like: the post.

protip: grow a thicker skin

Ye, trotskygrad, stop being a bully or go away.......

There are some options for this, that would allow clan patches, but avoid having hello kitty ones or swastikas etc. Using the steam workshop for instance could allow clans to upload patches, that have to made according to certain criteria, and then vetted, and when passed, downloaded through steam from the workshop.

Not saying that is what were doing, but it is an option. Also, for people that didnt want  to see them, they just would just opt out of downloading them.

1 hour ago, Drav said:

Ye, trotskygrad, stop being a bully or go away.......

There are some options for this, that would allow clan patches, but avoid having hello kitty ones or swastikas etc. Using the steam workshop for instance could allow clans to upload patches, that have to made according to certain criteria, and then vetted, and when passed, downloaded through steam from the workshop.

Not saying that is what were doing, but it is an option. Also, for people that didnt want  to see them, they just would just opt out of downloading them.

But in this way , everyone should wait for your approval.

It would take a long time, think when there will be 100-200 clans .

Every clan have the right to have the emblem on uniform or to be recognized in the game.

Need to automate the thing.

And for me the best solution is give the creation of all to the players.

First SOLUTION : 

Create a page "CLAN" on site , a platform , where everybody  can create the own team, the players simply enroll in the clan chosen through web.

And after is the TEAM LEADER that accept the recruiting them.

Obviously put the criteria to be met where vietate logos with referenced racist or sex ecc ecc.

Every 4-5 monthes you control.

To help your control, you can give the option to report the clan to us players.

Second SOLUTION :

EveryBody can upload the EMBLEM when create the team in the 30-40 seconds ( now i dont remember ) before starting the match

And will be the SERVER ADMIN to choose to ban or not.

Or everybody can register clan in game creating a file , and the players that want enter in the clan, put the link of file in own profile.

I hope I was clear and sorry for my English.

Edited by Master-Antonio

5 hours ago, trotskygrad said:

you want people running around with SS lightning bolts and Swastikas on their arms?

5 hours ago, Avtomat said:

Dicks would be guaranteed

I can not say I have ever seen a squad picture in Arma 2 or 3 that had anything other than some fictional unit or community.

Steam says I have 572h in A3 and 357 in A2. I've seen a furry patch once I think, a bunch of weebs but never dicks, Nazi swastikas or any other panic inducing scary pictures.

7 hours ago, Avtomat said:

Then I'd rather have the patch just display which squad they're in.

That is actually a very neat idea! 

12 hours ago, Marv said:

12 hours ago, ZiGreen said:

Who was insulted?

one simple question)))