ibk

PlaySquad.online - Real time server list

39 posts in this topic
14 hours ago, Psyrus said:

What's up with all the "PLAYER JOINING" slots?

Apparently it's a bug with alpha 8. I asked some devs and they said it might be fixed in the next hotfix.

Much better than the in-game browser for sure! I hate the in-game browser that randomly shows servers, then they disappear upon refresh, leaving only about half on the list. This mixed with squad-servers.com is awesome!

Site seems to not work any more using Safari / iPad.

"No servers were found." error

Chrome / windows works fine and returns server list as normal.  Safari did work maybe early to mid December

jessdarkcyde

21 hours ago, jessdarkcyde said:

Site seems to not work any more using Safari / iPad.

"No servers were found." error

Chrome / windows works fine and returns server list as normal.  Safari did work maybe early to mid December

jessdarkcyde

That's weird.

I don't have an iPad myself but I asked a few friends that have iPhones and they all said it works.

Can you provide more information like Safari version and such?

Still same issue, no servers found.

I'm using Safari 8 on IOS 8.2

Due a patch or two but everything worked fine before

Edited by jessdarkcyde

Is it me or the location column is not working well? I mean, it shows French flag for Russian servers...something's wrong

Edited by Skullcrusher

It might be outdated.

I had an accident a few months ago and I can't walk for the moment but I'll try my best to update it as soon as I can from my laptop.

Regards.

On 03/10/2017 at 6:41 PM, Skullcrusher said:

Is it me or the location column is not working well? I mean, it shows French flag for Russian servers...something's wrong

This issue was fixed today along with some other minor fixes and support for Al Basrah.

Sorry for the delay.

I'm looking forward to fix a JavaScript bug in the server list (main page).

This weekend we'll be testing multiple fixes with a friend that is better at JavaScript than me, and all I ask is for you to use the website once in a while, nothing more.

This issue is only present in the server list, the rest of the website works just fine, so don't worry about using it in case it's your first time visiting it and you end up liking it.

I have added a little of telemetry in the last website update, which only gathers information regarding this issue, no IP addresses or any other kind of private information whatsoever. I can assure that my website is not interested in your privacy, one of the few reasons why we don't and will never have advertisements either.

I would like to thank everyone that collaborates beforehand.

Best regards.

Edited by ibk

18 hours ago, DanielNL said:

Wow awesome website!

Thanks!

@ibkdo you plan to introduce a statistic for "maps played in the last 24 hours" ? :) (so players can see if all maps are played equally often in the last 24 hours)