Tapedeck

Squad Leader Tier Weapons Skins

I am yet to received my in game items for weapons skins from the Squad Leader Tier package I purchased last year. I have linked the website to my steam account and still no luck, would like some better direction on how to get them. Thanks.

Did you activate the key code from the email on steam before trying to link your steam account to forums?

You need to enable them through game. Go to settings > game settings > steam inventory > ON.

20160628231040_1.jpg

Edited by Ghost Assassin

hm... your forum tag is still not working... Check your mail, some reported mail ended up in trash section so take a look there also. I think we all received new mail that contains code around May.

And welcome to forums, buddy :)

1 hour ago, Ghost Assassin said:

Did you activate the key code from the email on steam before trying to link your steam account to forums?

You need to enable them through game. Go to settings > game settings > steam inventory > ON.

20160628231040_1.jpg

I have checked my email, through spam and trash and I am unable to find the email. Also I don't see that setting in my options to enable it.

1 hour ago, Disco said:

hm... your forum tag is still not working... Check your mail, some reported mail ended up in trash section so take a look there also. I think we all received new mail that contains code around May.

And welcome to forums, buddy :)

Thanks for the welcome, been lurking awhile :D

Strange... you need that mail, it contains your redeem code for squad leader perks. How much did you pledged during kickstarter? Squad leader (70$)? Rifleman (35$)?

It was the $70 package. I have the email of the invoice still.

Also just noticed another topic with the same question, sorry for the extra one :(

Edited by Tapedeck

11 minutes ago, Tapedeck said:

It was the $70 package. I have the email of the invoice still.

Hmmm...  Your best move would be to contact [email protected] for further details. Something strange happen, probably gonna be sorted soon.

Also, go to discord #support and ask help there... you might get answer more quickly:

https://discordapp.com/channels/91294111071469568/127841357636042753

Posted your problem there, but just to be sure, you might still want to send mail to [email protected]

In b4 whatever special skins y'all were awarded will be available to all via mods. :D

4 hours ago, Disco said:

Hmmm...  Your best move would be to contact [email protected] for further details. Something strange happen, probably gonna be sorted soon.

Also, go to discord #support and ask help there... you might get answer more quickly:

https://discordapp.com/channels/91294111071469568/127841357636042753

Posted your problem there, but just to be sure, you might still want to send mail to [email protected]

Thank you for the help, I have sent a email off to support with the details and hopefully they can guide me in the right direction.

1 hour ago, Tapedeck said:

Thank you for the help, I have sent a email off to support with the details and hopefully they can guide me in the right direction.

I replied with your backer tag.
The email was probably sent to spam / promos and deleted.
Keep an eye out in the future as an email will go out soon about your name in the credits.

3 hours ago, SuicidalChair said:

I replied with your backer tag.
The email was probably sent to spam / promos and deleted.
Keep an eye out in the future as an email will go out soon about your name in the credits.

Thank you very much, very fast fix and much appreciated. 

5 minutes ago, M.I.K.E. said:

Weapon skins are not working in V8.

Oh really?  roger. I will make a note . 

3 minutes ago, IrOnTaXi said:

Oh really?  roger. I will make a note . 

Is that steam's fault or OWI's ?

20 hours ago, BlackDog1247 said:

They work sometimes for me, then when I die, the paint disappears

Its been that way since day one, i think this founder problem has low priority for the devs.

Lets hope it will be fixed when the game is released next year.

Only just noticed this thread bought $70 Squad Leader Tier package back November 2015 and would like to know if I am eligible for the skins in game? Also if I am missing out on anything else. When I first bought the game I was a bit more focused on getting as many hours in game as possible rather then check for any extras I may have been eligible for. If there is another thread I should check out or if anyone knows anymore on the subject please help me.

Edit: Manage to link Squad Leader Tier to my steam account but in game cannot notice weapon skin changes. Is this a V8 problem or on my end?

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=808593509

Edited by Wellsy28