Hi everyone!

Pleasure to meet all you grunts here!  

I'm a live streamer for twitch.tv and have recently been playing this game!  I've owned it since released but at the time my AMD CPU just did not have the power to run this game. 

After a couple upgrades, I've been able to run this game smoothly and let's just say I've been getting nostalgic feelings of teamwork and camaraderie that I haven't felt since Project Reality (which I haven't played in a couple years.)

I enjoy leading and being part of squads and for those who are new who take part in squad leading, I'll always be there to advise.

I have currently been streaming this game exclusively due to the steam sale to help promote the game but I'll probably make it one of my main games since it's one I genuinally enjoy! 

If you guys guys are ever up to joining up with me in a squad, hit me up!  Steam - err0h

Thanks Shoshin!  Glad to be here!  Been leading some squads today in the [RIP] 2 Server.  Soooo much fun!!!  Been influencing a lot of my viewers into purchasing this amazing sim!  

Welcome Err0h. Hope to play with you sometime. I like it when I find an experienced SL, they're pretty rare at the mo.

Great work with the Squad promotion but I hope you stress the game is still very much EA and WIP to your recruits. The game has a hell of a lot of potential for those that enjoy the style of play it's aimed at. Future community mods/maps should make the game a classic. 

That is definitely one of the points I have been stressing to the new recruits!  But I am also very impressed on how stable this early access build is when it comes to infantry combat! 

I've been in the RIP server most often! 

Hi

Sent a request on steam . Watched a couple of streams.

Your Squads look well organized and fun. Hope to join you sometime. Also use RIP if space.

Druss69 I actually have played with you now and you're a solid squad member!!!  We gotta get you in that SL spot to get some experience too! 

Appreciate it Xx-RAGING-DEATH-xX!!  Thanks for the warm welcome!