Sign in to follow this  
Romagnolo

Last days of the Squad Kickstarter campaign

I don't want to be confirming a whole lot of stuff at this point, but if we look at the facts (and also how we decide what assets to make), we basically only need new player models to make the militia faction from PR and a few things to add to our M4A1 to make it an M16A4 + new player models and we have a very basic USMC.

Again, NOT confirming these, but we can gain a lot of content for relatively little effort since we now have a character artist on the team.

This will not happen quickly if it does happen.

Those are the facts as they are at the moment.

Put them to work!

crack-the-whip-scen01.JPG

I don't want to be confirming a whole lot of stuff at this point, but if we look at the facts (and also how we decide what assets to make), we basically only need new player models to make the militia faction from PR and a few things to add to our M4A1 to make it an M16A4 + new player models and we have a very basic USMC.

Again, NOT confirming these, but we can gain a lot of content for relatively little effort since we now have a character artist on the team.

This will not happen quickly if it does happen.

Those are the facts as they are at the moment.

but muh muhreens!!!

have you all considered hiring unpaid interns?

God damn, I hope we can at least reach the Russian Armed Forces, I'd love to see at least them in the released game.

^this exactly

Pardon me for the double post, but thunderclap is on! It expects to reach around 1,3 million people. 

Nice, hopefully it rakes in a lot of people who missed the initial push at the start. Let's get at least to the Russians!

It just reached the Russian faction if you include PayPal.

Not yet, about 2500 CAD missing (paypal included). The current stretch goal displayed on the KS site (373.807 CAD) is in fact about 4000 CAD lower due to the current USD-CAD exchange rate.

Not yet, about 2500 CAD missing (paypal included). The current stretch goal displayed on the KS site (373.807 CAD) is in fact about 4000 CAD lower due to the current USD-CAD exchange rate.

i don't pay attention to Canadian monopoly money. Greenbacks got 291700. PayPals got 9100 or 9300. The 200 is immaterial.

i don't pay attention to Canadian monopoly money. Greenbacks got 291700. PayPals got 9100 or 9300. The 200 is immaterial.

...what

So 9300 CAD are 9300 USD?

The devs posted monopoly money instead of US dollars?

What are you talking about?

Monopoly money = non U.S. currency (CAD in this case)

I was not aware that the 9300 that the devs posted in another thread was monopoly money (CAD).

Did I break it down enough for you?

I think if we are in the last 50hours, we should activate our youtube promoters to give a last push with livestreams in the time the Thunderclap is going.

I just hope Devs contacted many famous youtubers or online gaming agencies if they want to break barriers.

I'm supporting Squad now as never before and really hope we hit it as high as possible.

Maybe 500.000 $ ?

PS . Every livestreaming youtuber having the KS link in the top of the video is must

I was not aware that the 9300 that the devs posted in another thread was monopoly money (CAD).

The figure they posted was in CAD.

Monopoly money = non U.S. currency (CAD in this case)

Did I break it down enough for you?

Why did it take you so long to properly express what you mean?

And oh, monopoly money. Funneh.

The paypal donations were clearly specified as CAD, even on the KS page.

Why did it take you so long to properly express what you mean?

And oh, monopoly money. Funneh.

'Murica

omg so close to the Russian forces stretch goal! oh i hope, i hope!

At this point i can say we are going to make it.