Sign in to follow this  
RJSKev0013

Bot mode

Hey guys, my request is simple, if any of y'all have free time (which im sure will take a long time) can you make a offline bot mode. this would really help me as I dont have internet and get on it very rarely. Thanks! and i understand if you cant.

AI will not be added to the game from the Devs to my knowledge, but I'm sure we'll see AI mods sometime FAR in the future.

I would be interested thoroughly in making a cooperative or even *as gamemodes are*, throw in bots. I understand from reading up this game uses UE4 Engine to mod. The blueprint system will let you or anyone else with the time and patience to build AI for or against players or just run aloof(Civilians). It would be nice to see a few things, although who knows how serious i am with minimal UE4 modding, mostly just map making expierence and some import and exporting models here and there. IT CAN BE DONE! There are tons and tons of resources available to get you started on AI. Now how does one implement this server side for example i have no information regarding that since there is no steam workshop im seeing using wokshop ID's for easy import export serverside. Then again i don't own a server. Blah blah blah... i will look into it. The tactical shooters i play(Arma 3, Insurgency) have bots with custom values edited within the fluctuating AI. I dont know how else to say that... Making a custom cooperative game mode for players vs custom bots is a whole nother thing i dont have the time or resource to make with the bot ai and interwoven blah blah. 

Sign in to follow this