Zenrique

Combining and mixing different mods

Sorry if these has been answered before:

1) will it be possible to combine more than 1 mod in the same server? Like onde modder creates a new faction and another one creates a new HUD element, would it be possible to run both at the same time on the same server in the future?

2) In that case, will "clashes" eventually happen, where one mod "steps over" another one, in case both try to change the same part of the game at the same time? If so, will there be a "mod compatibility" management, like a list or table in the wiki stating which mod is compatible to each other or something like that?

3) In case there is a new faction mod (like german army), and another group creates another faction mod (like turkish army), would it be possible to have third mod with a map including both factions, even if they belong to different mods?

4) I guess the question is: how will the combination and mixing of different mods at the same server work in Squad?

1) Yes

2) Up to the community to figure that out.  I'll do what I can to make it so that conflicts are rare, but that's hard

3) yes

4) Still working on the details of that

Just a question

If a faction mod or a map mod gets popular is there a chance it gets added to the main Game.

Fron what I have heard them say it is a real possibility of mods that fit with their main game agenda may be picked up in the standard version of the game.