Mad Ani

UK leaves EU and Prime Minister resigns

1 minute ago, Xx-RAGING-DEATH-xX said:

@koschilein No worries buddy,we'll have our preferences & we make our choices & our own destiny. ;)

Lets take this to SQUAD and shoot each other in the face and Tbag until dawn. That's how things are done on the interwebs these days right? xD

Just now, Shoshin said:

I hear you brother, but the UK leaving the EU has nothing todo with your very important points.

In fact IMO the 2 areas you raise, racism and the UK's ability to help those that need it will improve greatly when the UK is not within the EU.

That was not really connected to the UK leaving the EU, I was just saying that point because we have a lot of people in the EU at the moment unsure off what to do and feared of religions/people of other races. I hope the UK / EU will stay together as strong as before because the UK is also important for this very problem. They did a better job then a lot of countrýs in the EU already.

Germany itself also does a lot wrong in my opinion, our politics could be a lot better but that is really not that relevant for this topic.

We have so many people going "national" at the moment in the whole of europe and that is what really scares me, I bet that at least 90% of the people in the UK that voted to leave the EU did not vote because of racism or something like that but I bet 5-10% did and that is something that is happening in the whole EU at the moment.

In Germany we have more Nazi´s then ever before (well at least since we where united in 1989).

Sorry for getting all out of context but I just wanted to voice my opinion here, I love everyone and respect every voice of everyone and every opinion, what I just don´t like and wont accept is racism!

1 hour ago, koschilein said:

Well maybe we will welcome Scotland in the EU in the future? I read most of you voted to stay in the EU

Hope so, wifes and whiskey are better...

27 minutes ago, koschilein said:

In Germany we have more Nazi´s then ever before (well at least since we where united in 1989).

This is interesting, I know nothing of German politics and even less about Nazi's but this is kinda my point. 

The UK has also seen an increase in far right thought - and all this going on for both Germany and UK as leading established EU members!

I sincerely hope that the UK leaving the EU will allow this horrible trend to change, I realise I go against common thought on how this works.

Racial (or political, religious etc) tolerance has nothing todo with open integration, but everything todo with respect and tolerance of our neighbours!

2 minutes ago, Shoshin said:

This is interesting, I know nothing of German politics and even less about Nazi's but this is kinda my point. 

The UK has also seen an increase in far right thought - and all this going on for both Germany and UK as leading established EU members!

I sincerely hope that the UK leaving the EU will allow this horrible trend to change, I realise I go against common thought on how this works.

My fear is that the right political parties in country´s like France, the Netherlands and Poland(just to name a few) will now try to leave the EU as well to force their wills and racism onto their country.

3 minutes ago, koschilein said:

My fear is that the right political parties in country´s like France, the Netherlands and Poland(just to name a few) will now try to leave the EU as well to force their wills and racism onto their country.

Yes I agree we should be concerned, but we shouldn't confuse moderate nationalism with racism.

Unfortunately the 2 are often linked as the politicians can manipulate such things well in the name of democracy and humans tend to react to such things with amazing ignorance!

But, I have faith in the UK people as a moderate good majority, once the dust settles we will sort out the nutcases and set some very sensible UK policy's, starting with sorting our own nation out.

10 minutes ago, koschilein said:

That's politics for you they sense a weakness and they'll tear into you like Parana's, but I don't think any party regardless of left or right would be elected into power in European countries if they were outright racist, Over here in England a while back we had the BNP a closet racist party who had a 100% white member turnout and people openly talked about genocide of non whites in their meetings and racism was rife, then it turned out the leader had ties with white nationalist groups in europe and never showed his face again. Long story short racists don't get into power because people don't like that attitude and nationalists that get into power most likely aren't racist.

Happy gaming m8.

15 minutes ago, Shoshin said:

Yes I agree we should be concerned, but we shouldn't confuse moderate nationalism with racism.

Unfortunately the 2 are often linked as the politicians can manipulate such things well in the name of democracy and humans tend to react to such things with amazing ignorance!

But the two are often kind off linked, at least for the parties in Austria, The Netherlands and Germany.

7 minutes ago, Shanic said:

That's politics for you they sense a weakness and they'll tear into you like Parana's, but I don't think any party regardless of left or right would be elected into power in European countries if they were outright racist, Over here in England a while back we had the BNP a closet racist party who had a 100% white member turnout and people openly talked about genocide of non whites in their meetings and racism was rife, then it turned out the leader had ties with white nationalist groups in europe and never showed his face again. Long story short racists don't get into power because people don't like that attitude and nationalists that get into power most likely aren't racist.

Happy gaming m8.

Well in Germany we have the so called AFD, they have about 7-10% agreement of votes as it seems at the moment and they are straight out racists. And parties like that are growing in Europe. Sure one can just say It will turn out alright and they be will never voted to any power but hey look at Germany´s past...

You just need something to make one feared and the right spokes person and you can mobilize a lot of people behind you.

EDT: Typos.

Will we see Mr. Connery as a king of the scotland atlast?

In historical point of view it is time for a good ol' stir in Europe. That by just looking calendar.

9 minutes ago, koschilein said:

But the two are often kind off linked, at least for the parties in Austria, The Netherlands and Germany.

Well in Germany we have the so called AFD, they have about 7-10% agreement of votes as it seems at the moment and they are straight out racists. And parties like that are growing in Europe. Sure one can just say It will turn out alright and they be will never voted to any power but hey look at Germany´s past...

You just need something to make one feared and the right spokes person and you can mobilize a lot of people behind you.

EDT: Typos.

If you keep focusing on the past you are literally living in the past it's 2016 now m8 both wars are long over and the world is at peace do you honestly think your country is going to start a 3rd world war just for the heck of it? no neither do I, this is something that really gets me about germans they always blame their past for the present, objectively speaking we got a lot of good shit from world war 2  Jet engines the space program computers nuclear energy and alot more. Please don't blame yourself for the past as your country wants you to, yes learn from history no one is saying don't, but you weren't born in WW2 so it's not your fault.

4 minutes ago, Shanic said:

If you keep focusing on the past you are literally living in the past it's 2016 now m8 both wars are long over and the world is at peace do you honestly think your country is going to start a 3rd world war just for the heck of it? no neither do I, this is something that really gets me about germans they always blame their past for the present, objectively speaking we got a lot of good shit from world war 2  Jet engines the space program computers nuclear energy and alot more. Please don't blame yourself for the past as your country wants you to, yes learn from history no one is saying don't, but you weren't born in WW2 so it's not your fault.

The world is at peace? How is the world at peace? And I can´t voice my concerns? Yeah we in Europe and North America are living ours lives kind of good but there are a lot of war´s still going on.

There is no world peace at all. Why do we have so many refugees at the moment? Because of war!

32 minutes ago, koschilein said:

The world is at peace? How is the world at peace?

Your right, there are big global issues right now - but there always has been it's nothing new.

However, I strongly believe an independent UK can give more to global peace out of the EU.

25 minutes ago, Zhenya said:

RULE BRITANNIA

BRITANNIA RULE THE WAVES

Please save us Canadians next 

We're coming bro.

The union of the Commonwealth will make America and Russia quiver in their boots.

20 minutes ago, Shoshin said:

Your right, there are big global issues right now - but there always has been it's nothing new.

However, I strongly believe an independent UK can give more to global peace out of the EU.

I hope so, I also believe in the UK be it independent or not.

And sorry for always writing so weird, after finishing my posts and rereading them I am often confused by what I am trying to say myself and think that other people might not really get my thoughts because I am to dumb to build good sentences in English... :P

1 minute ago, koschilein said:

I hope so, I also believe in the UK be it independent or not.

And sorry for always writing so weird, after finishing my posts and rereading them I am often confused by what I am trying to say myself and think that other people might not really get my thoughts because I am to dumb to build good sentences in English... :P

mate your fine, your english is far better than my German!

If Germany leaves the EU at some point I think you'll find the extremist will become weaker - granted there will be other issues, some very serious to consider.

5 minutes ago, Shoshin said:

mate your fine, your english is far better than my German!

If Germany leaves the EU at some point I think you'll find the extremist will become weaker - granted there will be other issues, some very serious to consider.

I think that the whole extremist thing will hopefully go away in a few year´s, be it with Germany in or outside of the EU. I guess this is just all because of the current state of politics and event´s that happened.

But maybe I should stop posting all my thoughts now because I really did lead the conversation kind of off topic.... (I somehow often do this but not on purpose)

I just want to say that I really think this forum is awesome, we can even have a good civilized conversation with different opinions about politic´s without anyone going totally berserk. :)

Love you guy´s and will now leave this post to it original meaning!

36 minutes ago, Shoshin said:

Care to elaborate on that please as I don't understand in what capacity that's possible. If you're not part of the EU you don't have any say in their actions. It has been the recent political and military meddling that has lead to all the trouble we now see in the middle east and if you don't have a seat at the discussion table you're going to achieve nothing.

30 minutes ago, BLITZA said:

We're coming bro.

The union of the Commonwealth will make America and Russia quiver in their boots.

Yeah we'll get our WW2 level of strength back where the US bailed us out. Yes as a country we punch above our weight but we're certainly no heavyweight contender.

I see a lot of benefit from the unity of the EU if it had leaders that I believed in, sadly I don't, because they're politicians and can't be trusted. The whole EU project smacks of controlling member states financially by an unelected minority in much the same way the Knight Templars did when they set up the banking systems of their time. It seems a Federal Europe was the ultimate goal by those in power. You see now if all the threats of the UK's downfall won't be related to finance now. Now whether leaving was the right choice remains to be seen. It can only go one of two ways from here on so we better make the best of it.

9 minutes ago, Major Trouble said:

Care to elaborate on that please as I don't understand in what capacity that's possible.

Hi there,

Sorry I can't it's what I believe will happen, not what I know how it will be done.

Just now, Shoshin said:

Hi there,

Sorry I can't it's what I believe will happen, not what I know how it will be done.

I think that's been a problem with the whole referendum in general. There has been so much misinformation given out nobody knows what's right and what's wrong. It'll become clear now it's over though when reality sets in.

4 hours ago, Cheesy_LeScrub said:

BLITZA goes BANG.

I followed that little fracas you just had with @MikeDude and wondered why he felt entitled to opine on the subject. Lol.

I'm moving to Scotland in December. I'll be following the decisions that you, and the Scots, make... with vested interest. A win for English sovereignty, at the very least. We'll see how your economy shapes up over the next six months after the rocky, knee-jerk, doomsday bullshit blows over. Good luck, BLITZA. I'll see you at the pub in January.

Haha fuck, what a time to move!

Edited by warpigau

46 minutes ago, Major Trouble said:

I think that's been a problem with the whole referendum in general. There has been so much misinformation given out nobody knows what's right and what's wrong. It'll become clear now it's over though when reality sets in.

I do see your point, but I also have faith whatever government is in place, with whatever leader.

The UK will have an oppertunity like never before to make the UK better in all aspects.

They are far from perfect but I am a glass half full type of guy.

.... but I am a glass half full type of guy.

I think you need to be that the next couple of years , if you're living in UK (or what will be left of it)

20 minutes ago, Planetgong said:

I think you need to be that the next couple of yearsemoji6.png , if you're living in UK (or what will be left of it)

Sure I recon we have about a decade of financial pain coming as a result of this decision.

But thats ok, as a nation we are very rich, and for me money is very overrated in life.

7 hours ago, MikeDude said:

If you don't like his style of comedy, just at least listen to the points he makes. Unbiased

But everything he says is with his own opinion behind it/biased. He even starts it off with calling it all bullshit and without taking into account any benefits that could come from this by pushing fears that it will absolutely cause all hell to break loose. He never once talks about potential benefits only potential negative effects (sometimes claiming to know the outcome before it even happens) and then laughs off the entire side he disagrees with and then continues to label all Ukip voters / pro-Brexist people as racists etc etc and seems to think bigots existing in their movement somehow makes Brexist itself a bad idea.

You think that is funny and unbiased? Well I suppose it is for people who are aligned in the same way...