Chuc

Steam Summer Sale 2016

Hey I noticed in the American forces under fire pic you guys have unarmed insurgents in the back just standing. Will civilians be brought back?

Edited by Hashbrown

11 minutes ago, Hashbrown said:

Hey I noticed in the American forces under fire pic you guys have unarmed insurgents in the back just standing. Will civilians be brought back?

Scroll up 4 posts...?

Late July eh? This is really amazing news and i really look forward to finally having them, simply an amazing job you're doing Squad devs! BUT, i do think you owe BlueDrake a simple apology for saying he's full of shit when he stated in November that it would still take at least 3-4 months for vehicles to come out. :P

Anyways, can't wait to get my hands onto that development kit, let's see if i can make myself usefull to the Squad devs for once..

1 hour ago, Oak said:

Second time buying it. First time was a while back, but i asked for a refund because my fps was so low. AMD card...

AMD cards (GPU) are not the issue it seems to be a problem with audio processing on AMD CPUs. Even nvidia users suffer from poorer fps than they should but it's still early days in development. 

23 minutes ago, Guan_Yu007 said:

BUT, i do think you owe BlueDrake a simple apology for saying he's full of shit when he stated in November that it would still take at least 3-4 months for vehicles to come out. :P

Yeah you should do that and come clean with BD

I strongly insist that you, Off World Industries apologize to Blue Drake 42, because you; the developers were wrong and he was right and you stabbed him in-the-back with the bullshit you pulled. 

Haven't even read this update I'm so pissed about it. You don't come clean with BlueDrake you lose a fan, also comical you mention what a "good community" this game has. So, I'll educate you a bit: a 'good community' is not a good community if it tolerates unjustified and belittling remarks to some of its best promoters from the games own DEVELOPERS.

6 minutes ago, Smokadabowla said:

Sorry if this has been answered but is the AMD issue fixed? Only reason I haven't bought it and wondering if it is so I can buy it on sale

Some AMD CPU's seem to have no problems at all, some have a bad time of it.  Post you're system specs down in the Hardware section and I'm sure someone will give you an accurate answer.

Wow, I noticed a certain post was deleted recently. Makes a certain group look even more childish when the truth comes out. Damn, it's only an apology... man up!

2 minutes ago, PROTOCOL said:

Wow, I noticed a certain post was deleted recently. Makes a certain group look even more childish when the truth comes out. Damn, it's only an apology... man up!

Not really, if you bother to scroll up you might notice the 3 posts still in place from the same flock.

5 minutes ago, PROTOCOL said:

... when Bluedrake makes a game, insinuates he'll have some part of it done by a certain time and discounts naysayers, then misses the deadline, maybe then someone older than 15 will give a care.

1 minute ago, Carlos said:

Not really, if you bother to scroll up you might notice the 3 posts still in place from the same flock.

I'm talking about an entirely "seperate" thread topic,  that was deleted. You may want to understand source... I posted here because that specific thread was removed, I suspect due to the exposure. Otherwise, it would still be available there was nothing inflammatory or insulting in it... China level censorship!  

4 minutes ago, CageMatchKimsey said:

... when Bluedrake makes a game, insinuates he'll have some part of it done by a certain time and discounts naysayers, then misses the deadline, maybe then someone older than 15 will give a care.

It has less to do with the person and more to do with the intent. If that's the message OWI is sending, then I'm sure there is a 15yr old mind-set that subscribes to that.People post questions to DEVs and community members for "thoughtful and honest" responses, in hopes of continued support. I don't believe any consumer that has invested in a product expects to be ridiculed. When the developer made the mistake of "over promising and under delivering", in this specific case.  Which, there is nothing wrong with. The attitude and disrespect is just a bit childish. 

I know it pains you to be relevant at times but.. can we at least stay on topic please. Go spread your negativity elsewhere, nobody active on these forums cares and those who do will crawl out from under the rock just for petty, misinformed drama. :)

That feeling when you lead a squad full of new guys to victory 2 maps in a row. Kudos to the 2 medics in my squad who played an absolute blinder despite never having played before. You'll be alongside Captain Noel Godfrey Chavasse in no time!

Why is not squad featured on front page of steam sale?

5 minutes ago, Soulzz said:

Doesn't that cost a lot of money?

How will anyone see it then

19 hours ago, Chuc said:

Some exciting developments HERE, including announcement of Squad in Steam's 2016 Summer Sale, and the release of the Squad SDK on the Epic Unreal Engine Launcher!

In case you missed it, here's Epic Games' interview with Lead Programmer RoyAwesome about the Squad SDK and modding.

https://www.twitch.tv/unrealengine/v/74094634

steamsummersalegraphic.jpg

sdk.jpg

BRACE YOURSELVES! SALES ARE ABOUT TO SKYROCKET!

6 hours ago, Melbo said:

That feeling when you lead a squad full of new guys to victory 2 maps in a row. Kudos to the 2 medics in my squad who played an absolute blinder despite never having played before. You'll be alongside Captain Noel Godfrey Chavasse in no time!

Totally agree with you @Melbo I know some can be a pain in the nether regions,but,we need fresh blood for our survival...

New blood=More Dosh=More funds for development=We're all happy Squddies... ;)

Anyhow good thread to talk about it here,ladies..

11 hours ago, Oak said:

Second time buying it. First time was a while back, but i asked for a refund because my fps was so low. AMD card...

Aha,the Steam 25% discount was to much of a temptation.Welcome back.