Question.

Can somebody from US with itunes help me buy a track and send it to me ?

I can pay by paypal.

Edited by eagon89

On 3-3-2017 at 11:28 PM, XRobinson said:

This is quite good....

This is my favorite:

Dark and heavy, it's mood reminds me of old European forests :)

The lyrics are from the Viking 'holy text', the Poetic Edda. Völuspá is basically about the cycle of life, something that needs to die for something else to live. It's something you can understand on a deep level, because it is so deeply embedded in nature. The seasons are in fact a form of Ragnarök, winter is when things die so that new things may come to live in spring... Old creatures die and new babies are born. It's funny to think that Ragnarök, which to us is a mythical 'doomsday' of sorts, has already happened on Earth when the dinosaurs got wiped out to make room for new species to arise. There's a beauty in death, and that is what this song embodies for me :)

Alternatively, here's an acoustic live version with a bit of explanation by Einar Selvik which is very beautiful in it's own right:

This shit makes me want to praise the old Gods. Hail to the Aesir and the Vanir!

On 3/23/2017 at 3:35 PM, SiC said:

This is my favorite:

Dark and heavy, it's mood reminds me of old European forests :)

The lyrics are from the Viking 'holy text', the Poetic Edda. Völuspá is basically about the cycle of life, something that needs to die for something else to live. It's something you can understand on a deep level, because it is so deeply embedded in nature. The seasons are in fact a form of Ragnarök, winter is when things die so that new things may come to live in spring... Old creatures die and new babies are born. It's funny to think that Ragnarök, which to us is a mythical 'doomsday' of sorts, has already happened on Earth when the dinosaurs got wiped out to make room for new species to arise. There's a beauty in death, and that is what this song embodies for me :)

Alternatively, here's an acoustic live version with a bit of explanation by Einar Selvik which is very beautiful in it's own right:

This shit makes me want to praise the old Gods. Hail to the Aesir and the Vanir!

VikingsAxe_gallery__600x394.jpg

thumbs up!

Been driving around Reno every weekend listening to this ......StreetHawk!

and

Edited by XRobinson

These are covers but so much better than the originals for me!