[bliss N Eso - Coastal Kids]

This video makes me proud to live in Aussie land  :D

Why do they blur all the (alcohol) bottles in the video? Censorship really is strange these days.  :lol:

​One of those days where I came back into the mood of listening to Daft Punk's sweetness of sound:

​https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOS9aOIXPEk

​*'wobbles head to the beat*

Could listen to this for days. 

^thats funny, you can really see how much advertising is worth to those companies.

Regular people won't get these opportunities tho, as they're not as famous and don't have hollywood celebs collaborating.

@Invisible.nin/SINE the video of the Sascha Funke is strangly fitting. Never saw Berlin calling, was that actually a clip from the movie?

Sorry, I just read your question. Yes it is an actual scene from that awesome movie! :lol:

well then Seattle has some great artists you should look up -- primarily, the Blue Scholars.

Did someone say Seattle? ;)

I'm also quite into Rise Against

This is my personal contribution to this thread.

I don't have access to any good recording equipment so a Galaxy 6 is the best thing I had. Props to the Ditto repeat pedal being awesome and stuff. After many recordings I dubbed this one the best. Hope you all enjoy.

I don't have access to any good recording equipment so a Galaxy 6 is the best thing I had. Props to the Ditto repeat pedal being awesome and stuff. After many recordings I dubbed this one the best. Hope you all enjoy.

Very cool man, making music is tough but awesome. You should grab a cheap interface and start slicing things up in a DAW. Can find plenty of decent ones used for $50.

Very cool man, making music is tough but awesome. You should grab a cheap interface and start slicing things up in a DAW. Can find plenty of decent ones used for $50.

Yup that's the next step. I had a lot of just recording piano and splicing it up for highschools and stuff for plays/performances and now I just want to do more. As soon as the funds make it possible :P 

Sounds good man!  

There is a site called wikiloops.com where you can upload your music to an people can add to it internationally. 

Here's all my little guitar loops : http://www.wikiloops.com/artist/badprimer.php 

And also, here's some good ole Metallica, *YEEAAHHH*(James Hetfield voice)