"People used to say that anti rap wasn't rap. But now they realize it's one of the last real brands or rap"

this line contradicts your entire point lol

*shrugs* i dont really care tho, imma keep bumpin his music :D bye!

this line contradicts your entire point lol

*shrugs* i dont really care tho, imma keep bumpin his music :D bye!

An anti car, is not a car it's a, fuck if I know, motorcycle. All his raps are making fun of rappers and their tough-guy image. rap troll.

Miley Cyrus, nothing makes me want to kill more then listing to her...

saw Bonobo in concert, bought the Black Sands vinyl, he signed it. :)

I'll admit it, I'm jealous but I will say this..

Pics or it didn't happen :(

I got some Bonobo shwag from a concert in SLC. Really good show too, but no sigs.

Definitely a great band.

Nice to see some ninja-tune on this thread.

I'll admit it, I'm jealous but I will say this..

Pics or it didn't happen :(

I tried looking for it but wasn't able to find it. It's either tucked away in storage or I gifted it to my sister for the vinyl record player I got her for Christmas a couple years ago. You'll just have to take my word for it at this point.

This is the show I was at 

while we are waiting SL tier... something to chill out with :)

PS. listen to all kind of music...i love metal, jazz, blues, rock...only lately i'm starting to like electronic music...

PS. listen to all kind of music...i love metal, jazz, blues, rock...only lately i'm starting to like electronic music...

I understand that.

If you like smooth jazz, then this transition shouldn't be too hard.

This is the band that opened my eyes to Electronica, and there's still nothing that quite does it for me like they do. Something about their sound, and the subtle tape warbling and compression just hard to beat. If I could have anyone's studio of gear, it would be this one, simply because I know it has the capacity for this kind of magic. Hopefully in a few years when I'm more established I can start acquiring the Junos/Jupiters/Moogs/Prophets etc to start making this kind of good noise.

This is the band that opened my eyes to Electronica, and there's still nothing that quite does it for me like they do. Something about their sound, and the subtle tape warbling and compression just hard to beat. If I could have anyone's studio of gear, it would be this one, simply because I know it has the capacity for this kind of magic. Hopefully in a few years when I'm more established I can start acquiring the Junos/Jupiters/Moogs/Prophets etc to start making this kind of good noise.

Had to give it a listen thanks to your description, was not at all disappointed.

Just started listening to MiMOSA, give it a shot.

Had to give it a listen thanks to your description, was not at all disappointed.

Just started listening to MiMOSA, give it a shot.

Glad you enjoyed.

Nice nice. That wandering bass line reminds me a lot of Mux Mool. You should check some of that if you're into more upbeat like this.

I can only listen to so many bands in a certain genre before I get saturation overload, always been that way, regardless of who "came up with the sound."

Fat-Wreck-Chords punk back in the day had a ton of hip bands but I could only listen to 4 or 5 of them for the same reason. Uptempo electronica is also pretty saturated at the moment, and despite the mass of talent out there, some sounds I'm already "full" on. I'll have to dig around in MiMOSAs library a bit still. Nice to have options.

I understand that.

Thx! Really interesting!

I like moog also... very cool piece of equipment. I wonder if there is similiar thing for guitar... all those modulation and play with signal. Maybe frippotroncis is actually just that :) (love Crimson King and Fripp)

I can only listen to so many bands in a certain genre before I get saturation overload, always been that way, regardless of who "came up with the sound."

Then let's switch up genres, anyone into Wu-Tang?

I understand that.

Heeeey, another BoC fan hell ya!  Someone showed me them back in HS, gave me a whole CD scared me to death with headphones on blitzed outa my mind lol.  

Here's some stuff inspired by them possibly.  

Then let's switch up genres, anyone into Wu-Tang?

Havent gotten into WuTang. I should. Done Binary Star, Dilated, Blackalicious, all that stuff.

I like this. I'm definitely more into beats and rhymes than gangster.

Heeeey, another BoC fan hell ya!  Someone showed me them back in HS, gave me a whole CD scared me to death with headphones on blitzed outa my mind lol.  

Here's some stuff inspired by them possibly.  

Yea BoC is hard to beat. I definitely think these guys are trying, but good as it is, its missing that sparkle just a bit. I swear BoC masters by putting everything on magnetic tape.

First couple Tycho albums were my BoC follow up. Not a huge fan of the latest one tho, but Past Is Prologue is my jam.