"Grown" "men" watching childish cartoon meant for little kids.. Yeah, nothing wrong with that.

Found a pic of OP:

84332803.jpg

And his friends:

AEU603S.jpg

enhanced-buzz-1621-1352327502-8.jpg

Apparently+physical+pain+can+be+felt+by+

I can beginn sterotyping all kind of fandoms/countrys, i could post a fat guy in a scooter and say look this is how every american looks, so what is your point? I dont get the hate this show gets while half of the world loves the movie frozen wich is also made for kids...

I can beginn sterotyping all kind of fandoms/countrys, i could post a fat guy in a scooter and say look this is how every american looks, so what is your point? I dont get the hate this show gets while half of the world loves the movie frozen wich is also made for kids...

You're the only one upset, probably because you saw the guy above kiss your pony.

You're the only one upset, probably because you saw the guy above kiss your pony.

I'm actually pretty upset that several people in this thread said "To Hell with the forums guidelines! Let's all be assholes to everyone!"

What's the point of being an asshole to someone who is just trying to explain why they are different or watch a different series than you? Not everyone has to fit your narrow-minded definition of a male human. Why can't we all just have basic human compassion for one another?

(By "you", I'm referring to several people in here, of which you are one.)

Not realy, i am not into ponies on that account i just love the show!

EDT: And also my fav one is Rainbow Dash! :P

If you guys can't respect each other enough to have a civil discussion without resorting to name calling, I will have to shut this down.

Talk about MLP all you want, just play nice. If you don't understand something, ask for an explanation, no need to be judgemental.

Probably because MLP fans are some of the most obnoxious people on the planet and created the most annoying fandom on the internet :rolleyes:

I'll make fun of the show, I dont understand it but playing it on the person nah. Maybe it is because I secretly kinda love it, and I oh noes, oh what is happening?! What have you done to me!

C'mon guys de-escalade .... I think we are only having some fun here, no need to be rude or having claims on others people's life ... is just stupid IMO.

Probably because MLP fans are some of the most obnoxious people on the planet and created the most annoying fandom on the internet :rolleyes:

Well i know alot of people who like the show and they are mostly realy nice, but there are some black sheep like in every fandom i guess.

I feel like I should post here... I don't watch it, but I have this as my steam profile pic: 

36.jpg?1421072068

:P

Im confused, its a pony... but its also a warthog.. hmn, should I love it or hate it... conflicted.

Oh noes, my manlyness.. im losing my first chesthair... This topic, its pure evil!

Nothing's the matter. You can watch anything you'd like, but don't get too upset when people make fun of you for liking a kid's show.

even military guys like it   B)

...and?

Found a pic of you:

334326__safe_solo_rainbow+dash_photo_hum

That's exactly how people who don't know much about MLP picture you.

Wtf.. I opened this and what I see some old childs stuff from 80's (yeah, I faintly remember) and some idiotic memes of the internet. Oh well, every generation of its own.

Generation 1 - 3.5 are very "special" but with generation 4 (started up 2010) its all fine, good story line, character, twist and more ^_^

People shouldn't like things that I don't like. If I don't like it it is not worth liking. I'm a grumpy internet person.

Waaaaaaaaaah!