Vassk

why there is no official announcement about the map of Fallujah West?

There's going to be that ONE modder who gives Muttrah a perfect facelift. And I'll applaud him for his bravery.

Meanwhile... the community will go ham on his ass! 

Oh god.. Not another fight with the Rhino...

Fallujah West is simply the best map in Project Reality!

I think you'll find Muttrah is. It really is..

I think you'll find Muttrah is. It really is..

I actually find Muttrah overrated and overplayed, since i started playing PR again since it went standalone this year i have never seen the US go further than the center of the map, so if its ever going to be remade, it needs some fixing.

Buump! Is there any progress going on? WE WANT FALLUJAH WEST! :P

You just bumped 6 month old thread dude :angry:

<_<

:rolleyes:

You just bumped 6 month old thread dude :angry:

<_<

:rolleyes:

This community gets mad at people for not using search function. People use search function and community still gets mad.. lol

This community gets mad at people for not using search function. People use search function and community still gets mad.. lol

+1 lol

Yes please, there has been some months! WE WANT SOME PICS! But seriously take your time, time comes with quality, thats not what people say? no? okay.

Fullujah isnt in production at the moment. 

It will be in the phase after Eastern European theater when we start getting into urban. 

The screenshot was literally the original fulluajh map pulled in from PR bf2 in a giant max file. 

Fullujah isnt in production at the moment. 

It will be in the phase after Eastern European theater when we start getting into urban. 

The screenshot was literally the original fulluajh map pulled in from PR bf2 in a giant max file. 

:'-(

Please tell me you plan on a winter map or two? Dovre winter in UE4 would be so legendary. Pls IrOn.

Please tell me you plan on a winter map or two? Dovre winter in UE4 would be so legendary. Pls IrOn.

I want Dovre summer and winter! I love that map :D

I want Dovre summer and winter! I love that map :D

It's amazing, one of my favs. Had to throw my vote to Fallujah however, Dovre didn't have a chance when they polled. I get chills just thinking about running through that forest. Any word on weather? Snow fall would make it that much better.

It's amazing, one of my favs. Had to throw my vote to Fallujah however, Dovre didn't have a chance when they polled. I get chills just thinking about running through that forest. Any word on weather? Snow fall would make it that much better.

i'm not a dev (just reiterating that) but, the devs have confirmed they're going to be implementing TrueSky, so.. maybe that'll get your imagination running? :B

i'm not a dev (just reiterating that) but, the devs have confirmed they're going to be implementing TrueSky, so.. maybe that'll get your imagination running? :B

Ah yeah, do remember them mentioning it. Didn't know if they confirmed that they we're going to do it.

It's settled then, IrOn's got some work ahead of him :D

Speaking of imagination running, how about tracks in the snow? Can't get my hopes up for that one, but I can dream right?

Speaking of imagination running, how about tracks in the snow? Can't get my hopes up for that one, but I can dream right?

oh yeah that'd be so cool. one can only hope