CMBelite-FR

Multiple Magazine attached together?

That's a very tactical way of looking at things.
Here's some sauce for it : 

Chances are slim though, some other people, and devs alike, find it too unnecessary and COD-like. 

That's a very tactical way of looking at things.

Here's some sauce for it :

Chances are slim though, some other people, and devs alike, find it too unnecessary and COD-like.

Unnecessary maybe but cod like not really as it seems to be used in some army.

LoL decreasing the reloading time? haha it would take 10mins to unwrap the packaging tape!.. :lol:

They must know something that we don't?.Called Ammo bags.. :P

PS.WTF has he got on his Combat helmet!??Flashing beacons..

388px-Polish_AKMS.JPEG

Makes some rifles a bit unwieldy with the added weight. Wouldn't you rather have three extra flashlights, 2 lasers and 3 pairs of BUIS? 

I believe this tactic is frowned upon in conventional armies.  Dirt and debris can easily get into the exposed magazine and cause failures if loaded. Also bullets from the exposed magazine could be knocked out and lost.

He have laser-marker on the muzzle so it should be for training purposes. Anyway this is old picture.

Edit. Melbo you damn ninja :P

Meh, this sort of thing is the shooter's choice. I definitely would not want it to be the default, but if they ever get around to customizable kit, sure why not.

LoL decreasing the reloading time? haha it would take 10mins to unwrap the packaging tape!.. :lol:

388px-Polish_AKMS.JPEG

No as you just have turn it to 180 degrees, look carefully how the mag are set :)

Meh, this sort of thing is the shooter's choice. I definitely would not want it to be the default, but if they ever get around to customizable kit, sure why not.

Totally agree

388px-Polish_AKMS.JPEG

I dont know if this was a joke, but in case it wasnt you dont unwrap the tape. look up a video of it

I thinks it´s responds more to a lack of space on your equipment to put the mag´s, than an advantage on the reloading time. And I dont want to have an extra wheight on my rifle bothering when im aiming if we consider that every magazine aproximately wheights 500gr. A 30 7.62 ammo mag probably a bit more. Talking of real life obviously.