IronmentalisT

I've just been warned for self insulting

so i insulted myself in a message telling "me dumbass" and i get a warning from a moderator for "insulting". What the damn is that far west?? so i tought "maybe it is a young moderator just entered the community" but i actually saw he is here from july 2014...then seriously?:/ can't i insult maself??:F what :/why....technically he had been gentle too because it was "not an official warning"...anyway not very gentle to me

Clearly he took it the wrong way when you said "me, dumbass." or because of your poor English, he thought you were calling someone else a dumbass, which quite frankly would result in warning.

Clearly calling a "dumbass" is actually insulting *coughs* to yourself,the best way to resolve this matter is to make an apology to yourself!

Sorry the voices made me do it! :lol:

Next time write "I'm a dumbass" and it won't read like you're calling someone else a dumbass. :lol:

This is hilarious. I think you should be the bigger man and just apologise to yourself and hope that you take the apology. Otherwise I think you should tell yourself to get lost.

no i dont want to pacify with ma self. Fuck you ironmentalis (IRONMENTALIST ALIAS ME) you have to crash against a wall of spikes Lol ahah thats all. Now report that idiot ironmentalist (i usually call myself just as "iron" but i cant really do it here because there is iron taxy that is someone i really <3 so...) anyway i just earned what i wanted;)

Next time write "I'm a dumbass" and it won't read like you're calling someone else a dumbass. :lol:

im very sorry but i have to be precise it...i added a "ME" that everyone seem to puntually misunderstand...but cmon;)ok? anyway i just wanted to specify that my english can be bad and ugly as much as you want but im not anyone so i dont pretend to inult anyone expecially in this community that i really enjoy ;)

btw your comments are just LOL

im very sorry but i have to be precise it...i added a "ME" that everyone seem to puntually misunderstand...but cmon;)ok? anyway i just wanted to specify that my english can be bad and ugly as much as you want but im not anyone so i dont pretend to inult anyone expecially in this community that i really enjoy ;)

btw your comments are just LOL

Yeah see in English, most people read that as "Me, dumbass." Essentially, that says something like "I was talking about me, you dumbass."

What you meant to write was "I'm a dumbass." :P

Since we're on the topic, I cannot resist a classic Samuel L. Jackson quote:

e2d278c546432c8b0a30ce8982752deb56d0249a

:D

uh...seriously?then sorry...i didnt put "," and "i was talking about me" what? i dont remember well that post but i clearly remember that between the "me" and the previous word there were a DOT...so well i dont know...the dark side of the english, now i understand the why of the warning...thanks for explenation. i thought if you say "me/i"+"insult(~)"= self insult :€ demn...

uh...seriously?then sorry...i didnt put "," and "i was talking about me" what? i dont remember well that post but i clearly remember that between the "me" and the previous word there were a DOT...so well i dont know...the dark side of the english, now i understand the why of the warning...thanks for explenation. i thought if you say "me/i"+"insult(~)"= self insult :€ demn...

No need to be sorry, English is a terrible language to have to learn.

Most native speakers can't get it right so don't feel bad.

No need to be sorry, English is a terrible language to have to learn.

Most native speakers can't get it right so don't feel bad.

Can I just say: I love this thread!.. :lol:

really lol at both, btw english is like 200 times easier than italian because its gramatically easier to learn but it still to not be my language so;) peoples often forget that not everyone is english or american and not everyone know perfectly/well your language, but i can guarantee im quite good at speaking my motherlangue:D so bacibaci;)

really lol at both, btw english is like 200 times easier than italian because its gramatically easier to learn but it still to not be my language so;) peoples often forget that not everyone is english or american and not everyone know perfectly/well your language, but i can guarantee im quite good at speaking my motherlangue:D so bacibaci;)

Thank you my friend!!

Grazie amico mio

peoples often forget that not everyone is english or american and not everyone know perfectly/well your language, but i can guarantee im quite good at speaking my motherlangue:D so bacibaci;)

That's one of the coolest things about this community. Not everyone is 12 in their bedroom in America. One of the most diverse communities I've been apart of!

That's one of the coolest things about this community. Not everyone is 12 in their bedroom in America.

...wait, really?

shit...

That's one of the coolest things about this community. Not everyone is 12 in their bedroom in America. One of the most diverse communities I've been apart of!

Indeed buddy,Or we call them in Old Blighty ...A couch potato!... :D

Nice to see so many different cultures in one place...And "guess what?" We all get along with each other!...This actually indicates that all the Bad Vibes,Man, in the World are caused by our Governments/politicians..Gawd Damn MoFo's!.. :angry: 

I'm bored and this thread has gone far beyond its useful life.

4436130+_de4b845f51d77866b7c2aa2f4e1c604