so i thought will we have that light gore like in PR with only blood spray when you shoot them or a lil bit more like in Red orchestra when an shell hits somebody you will see his body with out a leg or something like that... ?

I'd be perfectly happy with no gore. If anything, I'd rather have dust clouds get kicked up when someone gets shot somewhere. It's a dusty battlefield. When a bullet hits clothing, it's going to kick dust off of it. Sure there would be some blood in it, but the dust has a much faster and more visible dispersal.

If they include losing limbs to explosives then there should definitely be blood to it, until then I'm fine with a poof of dust.

If I remember correctly, the alpha footage video showed some sort of dust on body hits.

It does. I'm not sure if it's just a placeholder or what they plan to use. I liked it though. The more dust on the battlefield, the better. (In my opinion anyway)

Dust is more realistic than visible blood, considering most factions would wear body armour and helmets, and blood doesnt really "splash" from small caliber bullets entry wounds, mostly just a mist.

It's the larger exit wound you have to worry about ;) I'm not against this personally, however I don't feel it's necessary either. If the processing power it takes to calculate flying limbs can be more effectively put into destruction of small objects, then I'd rather that. 

I'd like to see blood decals if possible, but very little at best.

I believe in the socom games there would be a little bullet hole texture on your character where you got shot. Im sure this would be possible in UE4 and I think if time permits, should be included.

They had that in Operation Flashpoint: Red River. I actually really liked that about the game. You could see where someone got hit and when you bandaged them up the blood would go away and leave a small wound mark so you could determine who had simply been hit and who had been hit and needed medical attention. It did look weird though when you'd see someone's backpack with a fleshy wound on it and blood smeared all over it.

It did look weird though when you'd see someone's backpack with a fleshy wound on it and blood smeared all over it.

I remember that :D But the game also had one of the most realistic stance change animations I've seen, and I kind of want to see something like it in Squad.

For what it's worth, what happens in real life is this:

Gunshot to anywhere which isn't covered there is a small amount of red "mist" that can be seen for a fraction of a second.

A shot to a plate carrier results in dust and the person getting knocked to their arse.

Shots to places covered by only fabric (legs, arms etc) pretty much just turn red starting from exit would. Blood will only pool if a major blood vessel is hit and even then the sand just turns it into gloop.

As for IED strikes, there are no flying limbs. Just a complete shredded stump left. There may be parts of limb thrown up to 200m+ of the strikes

The rest is vapourised instantly. Very minimal blood as the blood vessels will normally contract instantly due to the shock of the trauma. Worst case scenario is a shoulder/head height IED. These tend to just turn the body into mush.

TL:DR - There's not as much blood as you'd think.

What about tinnitus when you get shot at too much haha

ArmA 2 ACE2 has it, and when you fire for too long without ear protection, you go deaf :D

As gruesome as it sounds, it's actually really interesting to know. 200m is a blooming long way for a limb to go! 0.o

Not a whole limb, just bits of flesh!Going deaf/tinnitus very rarely happens like it does in the films! I don't think I ever had anything like it it any contact I was in. The only time I remember is a when an IED triggered behind me.

i dont need gore, and in this kind of modern warfare, it's not from what i understand realistic..  mind you, seen a few accidents where things got stuck in people, there is either little blood or in the case of a crush,,,, way  way too much.

Not a whole limb, just bits of flesh!Going deaf/tinnitus very rarely happens like it does in the films! I don't think I ever had anything like it it any contact I was in. The only time I remember is a when an IED triggered behind me.

Makes sense, though another great point if the talibans or what ever enemy faction could set up 1 or 2 IED per squad, or would that be kind of too overpowered

I wouldnt make this a big priority. 

first gore parts would only be blood splatter and the pink mist and in the future maybe body parts flying. 

I'd catch my enemies limbs with my mouth while they're still in the air!