Ieuan

82nd Airborne Clan

Hello from The 82nd Airborne Clan,

We have been tactical gamers since COD UO, and have recently celebrated our 10th Anniversary.

Our current games include Arma2, Arma3, RO2, Insurgency, CODWAW, CODWAW Redline (MWM), COD4, and we are also currently watching the progress of this most interesting project.

All of our servers are modded, and one in particular our Arma3 server is running the Epoch mod that is being developed by a dedicated group, Arma2 is running wasteland with a great version of the mod that one of our members has worked on for months. CODWAW Redline is a modern warfare mod that was created by Zweimann, it pushes the limits of the CODWAW engine, and the mappers that worked on the project.

Drop by and check us out sometime, I think you will find a mature, friendly, fun group of tactical gamers.....

I may or may not have trolled the shit out of you guys back when I was like 8 in CoD:UO.

Did you ever have a server for that custom castle map on the Rhine river?

82nd Airborne is a fairly common name tho.

I'll ask the a couple of the founders, the original server had a lot of custom stuff added to it.......they take a dim view on trolls to this day....lol

Yes there are many called 82nd Airborne, but they mainly come from the Arma series though...we had up until a few years ago been a mainly COD clan, but COD Money came along and so we kinda moved away from COD......although I still map in the game, I am looking for a new outlet for my addiction...

i played on your server all the time in COD2.  the only person i remember from your clan is FireFly.  good luck in Squad.  

Firefly is now a retired member (some would say retarded member, he is a scouser after all), I was his instructor when he first joined....he sucked then, and still does now.

Yes I am hoping for the first time in years that we can actually have a really good new game to follow......

Hey 82nd. 1stSF/SS here -- looking forward to seeing you guys.

I used to play extensively on both your servers, especially the 1stSF/SS back in the COD2 days as 105thSTS_MajorPayne_Vet. Good times, especially S&D, I'm looking forward to more fun with Squad.

I used to play extensively on both your servers, especially the 1stSF/SS back in the COD2 days as 105thSTS_MajorPayne_Vet. Good times, especially S&D, I'm looking forward to more fun with Squad.

I actually miss the old days of COD2 and WaW.  No real perks, no real leveling up, just straight up war.  New maps almost everyday.  It was really fun mapping back in those days!!  S&D was KING back then in my opinion and all my maps tended to favor that gametype.

I actually miss the old days of COD2 and WaW.  No real perks, no real leveling up, just straight up war.  New maps almost everyday.  It was really fun mapping back in those days!!  S&D was KING back then in my opinion and all my maps tended to favor that gametype.

dont forget that there was no sprinting and everyone had to crouch.  WRM was based.  

Yup, some of my most memorable games were TR modded COD2 servers running S&D. Great maps and community, it was the first time I ever experienced those heart pounding moments when you were the last guy alive, outnumbered and still manage to pull off the last second win. Or almost did, it really didn't matter either way, it was just as fun. 

Both of you are so riiiiiiight!!!  It was just plain old fashion fun!!!  Some of our group at mappersunited.com are still mapping for CoD4 and 5.  Ieuan is there too quite often. 

I remember you m8 glad to see your still around. 

Well what do you expect when your bring a Tactical game out and all the clans of old are still looking for a replacement to play tactically...  

Nice to see 82nd AB still around. Was with BHC back in the days and played a lot with and against 82nd

Nice to see 82nd AB still around. Was with BHC back in the days and played a lot with and against 82nd

fort BHC was the best training map.  

fort BHC was the best training map.  

We still use the CODWAW version of that map, but I remember when BHC released that map....totally awesome, perfect for training!