SHO-SHIN

Current levels of clever hacking?

For the record,

I am not so good in Squad re K/D ratio (related to a slight visual issue), but I play alot - and with a good team (ZXD).

Is it just me, or does anyone else feel (now and again) theres a bit of clever hacking going on?

I don't know what hacks are available, but when your repeatedly in concealment, cover and still getting 1 shotted from range, in different locations it does make me wonder.

In 49/50 rounds it just doesn't go like this for me, and it would seem it's not just me as an individual as my mates feel the same, in the same rounds.

Granted there may just be teams out there that are off the scale good but I want to see what the community thinks generally..

It's been a while since I bumped into a grenade hacker, or speed freak etc - but is aim bot,  ESP sensory type hacks a thing?

Not sure, but people are definitely exploiting wall clipping bugs. 

And then there are people turning down all graphical settings to increase visibility of enemies in cover. 

So essentially people are using exploits to play outside the 'spirit of the game' - which is more testament to their need to 'win the internet' (and in the case of one forum poster who shall remain nameless, continually boast about it on here).

However, I played a round last night where I had a field on over watch as AR gunner and took down a couple of squads over the space of 20 mins who were trying to take the river bend objective. I'd found decent cover - so at least those guys were playing the game as it was meant to be played. I salute them for it!

In fairness I never play AR or scoped roles so my actual experience of those weapons at range is very limited - it may be just this from my perspective.

I turn shadows to low but everything else is normal, I do it for fps boost and can't say it helped my K/D ratio...............LOL

You can still turn off shadows, which gives you a tremendous visual advantage when spotting enemies. Just that is the equivalent of cheating, and for the time being is completely legit.

I saw a fucker 2 days ago who got 94-2 k/d... Many became very angry, I likewise. He got reported and now banned :) 

9 minutes ago, Dundish said:

I saw a fucker 2 days ago who got 94-2 k/d... Many became very angry, I likewise. He got reported and now banned :) 

Wonder how he got past EAC.

59 minutes ago, koba said:

Not sure, but people are definitely exploiting wall clipping bugs. 

And then there are people turning down all graphical settings to increase visibility of enemies in cover. 

So essentially people are using exploits to play outside the 'spirit of the game' - which is more testament to their need to 'win the internet' (and in the case of one forum poster who shall remain nameless, continually boast about it on here).

However, I played a round last night where I had a field on over watch as AR gunner and took down a couple of squads over the space of 20 mins who were trying to take the river bend objective. I'd found decent cover - so at least those guys were playing the game as it was meant to be played. I salute them for it!

Absolutely this^my man...

OWI DEV's need to lock game files A.S.A.P. to many exploits are allowed & if you ask me,they're border line cheating...

yeah I don't touch files as I will break it and feel its a step to far.

I am happy messing with in game graphical adjustments as I am an FPS junkie.

Dev's lock them files asap!

2 hours ago, invisible.nin/SINE said:

He just ran past it. How else do you think he could do it? rofl_mini.gif

3 hours ago, invisible.nin/SINE said:

No need to wonder as it makes it sound like you'd be interested in doing the same. Better to know he got caught and is now a victim of the ban hammer from EAC. Good to know it works.

2 hours ago, Tilen said:

No! Unlock all the files so they can be modded! Expand the game's life span!

Leaving it Unlocked will only give this lowlifes easy access to inject poison into Squad...

hacker.gif~c200

I saw one hacker so far. A really obviouse one. Eithere there a not many hackers or I am just to stupid to notice them. ^_^

I have noticed quite a few hackers of the aimbot + no recoil + auto-gl variety, but thankfully they are only on after midnight (because no admins are on). If you want an anticheat to work effectively it needs to scan ram like Blizzards Warden.

Edited by GreatDestroyerDT

7 minutes ago, GreatDestroyerDT said:

I have noticed quite a few hackers of the aimbot + no recoil + auto-gl variety, but thankfully they are only on after midnight (because no admins are on). If you want an anticheat to work effectively it needs to scan ram like Blizzards Warden.

Ban the hardware is the only way to go ;)

Make those fucking cheaters need to buy new hardware if they want to play again :D

3 hours ago, Tilen said:

No! Unlock all the files so they can be modded! Expand the game's life span!

alright Tilen - long time no see mate!

13 hours ago, Shoshin said:

alright Tilen - long time no see mate!

Hey man. Good to see you playing the right game! :P