Nasskicker

Game crashing when going to server browser

So I've been a little quiet on the squad front lately, not playing much though I do think I clocked a few rounds in 6.2, leaving me to guess that this happened after the 6.3 update.

Game boots up like normal, once the menu screen I can go to the game settings menu fine, load up a training server no problem. But as soon as I go to the server browser, I see two rotations of the loading icon and then my screen fades to black, kicking me to desktop without any error message.

Crash log -  https://dropfile.to/iwZAYl7

System specs
OS - Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

CPU - intel i7 4790k @3.60GHz

MoBo - Msi Z97 Gaming 7 (Have already tried the Atheros NIC ethernet port work around)
Ram - 16gb
GPU - crossfired dual Msi Radeon 290x's

Any help will be much appreciated

Thanks for having a look Major Trouble, forgot to mention I had already done the verify cache step and then also did the whole delete config then reverify...no luck -.- 

4 minutes ago, Nasskicker said:

Thanks for having a look Major Trouble, forgot to mention I had already done the verify cache step and then also did the whole delete config then reverify...no luck -.- 

No problem, I like to help if I can.

Have you messed with your .ini files in the past. Obviously you deleted the C:\User configs but I am talking about the ones in the Steam games folders.

My other thoughts lead me to graphics driver, especially as you have crossfire. Are they up to date?

The other thing you might try is reinstall EAC. Not sure it's the problem but wouldn't hurt I suppose.

do you by any chance have any Unreal Engine dumps for me? they would be in UE folders inside your logs folder,
I've had multiple users report this bug on steam so I'm gathering as much data as possible.

If you do attach them to this thread or email them to me at [email protected]

1 hour ago, Major Trouble said:

Tried the EAC reinstall, once again no bingo, only drivers that crimson is giving me is some beta drivers, might throw them on install over night and have a check in the morning.

34 minutes ago, SuicidalChair said:

After also trying the total steamappdata delete and reload, all I have in the logs is a fresh squad log .txt file, no UE folders at all. Before trying that fix the latest modified dump file was dated back to the 31/04/16 or 04/31/16(For the americans) nearly two months ago, I can restore the folder from bin if you feel it may help.

Nevermind after going about setting up my speakers not working, problem returned -.-

I have looked into this issue further and I seen a lot of people having the same problems in Red Orchestra,
The cause was a bad network driver, they updated their drivers which included some weird broadcom netkiller driver thing too and it stopped crashing.