Hi all,

I've searched but couldn't find any threads on this topic - apologies if I've missed them.

Is there a Squad map repository similar to the PR Map Gallery to help server admins identify good maps to set next? With so many different AAS layouts per map it's difficult to know the scale of each round before you're in it.

As a side note, I assume we have different map layouts because a dynamic flag creation system like PR hasn't been done yet, so each layer is held on an individual map file? If so, presumably we will eventually end up with 1 AAS map file per map, and switching to this will result in a random layer being generated?

Thanks.

That would be nice 

Off topic: there are 47 maps on the page but PR vets know there more maps that wasn't included like Vietnam war, Green Goose, ww2 era and more. I think there are 60 maps in total; That's the most amount of hand-made maps I ever see.

Nah, I mean with the flag layouts and capture order on for each layer, not just the maps themselves.

2 minutes ago, Heskey said:

Nah, I mean with the flag layouts and capture order on for each layer, not just the maps themselves.

Well you can grab that maps and be proactive :) looks like nobody have made it.