[S] Kreig

Advanced Soldier health management

Hello again I have another question.

Can it please be implemented that you have to manage soldiers health yourself.

I mean this by when a soldier has a cold or pain, he must take right medication from the medic.

A soldier can take painkilers or cough medicine when it is too cold. When he gets a cut with razorwire he must eat antibiotics and when he eats unhealthy he must check up with his medic.

If he is not well maintained, he must get some punishment, such as heart attack or high blood pressure.

Heart attack should make you incapicated and only medic in field hospital can revive you, after maybe 30 minute? Then you get cured and can go back to fight.

Also eating system idk if this is a good idea but ive seen it in another game where you have to eat every certain times if not you go hungry and must get low stamina, sick and hard to aim.

This all adds to soldier morale and can boost your ability to fight. for example, high nutrition = 20-30% more running FOR EXAMPLE

And a smart phone to skype your relatives? 

You only get it from your SQL if he allows to! 

And when you see your mom or girlfriend you deal extra 10% damage and sprint faster.

MVPiet13   

For all I know, he might just be a kid with a lot of ideas. I'll just keep respectfully declining all bad proposals.

At least he's not asking stuff that has been discussed multiple times allready...

sounds very RolePlayingGame.

and that fat bugger in the gif - bejeesus but how does someone let themselves get (or, make themselves) that morbidly obese. i rekon he could cop a nade to the guts and not even move . . . he might wobble a lot tho... ;P   .  .  your'e right though Brisk - seroius buff going on there

Edited by LaughingJack

NotBrad   

So I am sitting there "reading" my doujinshi and my mom walks in, the disappointment in her eyes was so real, I don't think she'll ever look at me the same way again.

She told me I'd have to do my own bedsheets separate from everyone else's from that day onward.