So mainly the appearance of more stress in the animations, especially when in a firefight? And reload times kept as they are.

I think that is a good suggestion.

It may seem a bit early to focus on that now. But if you allow the possibility a few different variants of the animation depending on how much you are in a firefight (e.g. your character heard shooting X time ago), then the ground work for that needs to be taken into account as you redesign the animation system. And I wouldn't be surprised if that is happening _right now_.

6 minutes ago, Assifuah said:

Lol, but that's how you operate a weapon, is it not? What's next, removing the animations for popping up the sights on the M72 / RPG because it's unnecessary since you can just eyeball it from the shoulder?

You're literally making the same point over and over again with no reason or substance. There's a full development team, some of which have shooting and / or combat experience, so clearly there's sense and logic behind the design decisions they make. Your argument has no sense or logic though, it's just "remove this because I think it makes no sense". No evidence or citations or even suggestions from you, just "remove this cause I don't like".

thats actually the argument of: "dont remove it or its cod" that people is making here, there was also a full develop team on Arma that maybe have contact with allot of those stuff but does their games looks like perfect all the way? or did they get the feed back of their community and start to move and make stuff better? also i dont see logic in the insurgent have to lower hes rpg sights for any thing beside lock it and put it on hes back, i can imagine how they gonna do the glock or revolvers drawn animations for other factions and the community will screaming around saying: "omg this is to cod to be real, the glock and revovlers should lock and have slow animations just like any other pistols" (they dont have any manual safety if you dont know) 

9 minutes ago, Roque_THE_GAMER said:

thats actually the argument of: "dont remove it or its cod" that people is making here, there was also a full develop team on Arma that maybe have contact with allot of those stuff but does their games looks like perfect all the way? or did they get the feed back of their community and start to move and make stuff better? also i dont see logic in the insurgent have to lower hes rpg sights for any thing beside lock it and put it on hes back, i can imagine how they gonna do the glock or revolvers drawn animations for other factions and the community will screaming around saying: "omg this is to cod to be real, the glock and revovlers should lock and have slow animations just like any other pistols" (they dont have any manual safety if you dont know) 

Some of the people here actually provided valid information and actual feedback and suggestions though. The changes BI made to ARMA based on community feedback were obviously put in place as a result of "FEEDBACK AND SUGGESTIONS", just like the forum section you put your thread in. You didn't give any feedback or suggestions at all, you simply posted a rant and said remove it.

Anyway, have fun. Apparently you don't know the meaning of being constructive so there's no point getting through to you. :D

19 minutes ago, Assifuah said:

Some of the people here actually provided valid information and actual feedback and suggestions though. The changes BI made to ARMA based on community feedback were obviously put in place as a result of "FEEDBACK AND SUGGESTIONS", just like the forum section you put your thread in. You didn't give any feedback or suggestions at all, you simply posted a rant and said remove it.

Anyway, have fun. Apparently you don't know the meaning of being constructive so there's no point getting through to you. :D

this still a feedback if some people around here were just having a narrow vision but any way bye. ;)

Edited by Roque_THE_GAMER

An M9 has a decocker, you want a hot gun in your holster? I like the animation. 

46 minutes ago, Maki said:

An M9 has a decocker, you want a hot gun in your holster? I like the animation. 

how about a hot round in the head? lol jk

any way that animation is also off because he does not cock it back when he draws, only take the safety off and and is already cocked, he is suppose to fire it in double action or cock it.

Edited by Roque_THE_GAMER

11 hours ago, Roque_THE_GAMER said:

the thing is i am not talking about speed things up, i am just talking about how the animations have no hustle like the character is on a firing range chilling up like there is no firefight going on, red orquestra (again) even its a bit faster than squad the character seems to reload taking shit seriously and dont fuck around looking at the gun.

you can get those thing with mods i tink but any way the reason why i compare that is because he made a argue about "muh if we dont have that its call of duty" arma is not a shit game(but is very frustrating by many other factores) its also the same shit given by people here that say this is call of duty if we dont have that, i dont know why but to many people give a shit for cod for some reason like never played other games.

thats what you get when you make a game that does not have a set up and ready game mode for pvp and a community that only care about coop and close events, i play it because its the only that have players all the time and i dont need to compromise my self into other community's, its just a "plug and play" and is also less of a bug hell like tactical battlefield. if you have invalidate that its because you did not played it enough to understand that.

You say you're not looking to speed things up, but you're saying that the animations should have more hustle in them, but that would imply that you want animations sped up. I understand what you're talking about, but once again: slow is smooth, smooth is fast. What's ingrained into your muscles is what you're going to do. Red Orchestra is a piss poor example of what is realistic simply because in reality a lot of those animations would take a lot more tie. For example: stripper clips don't slide into a gun buttery smooth, nor do you always hit the guide on the first try. In fact, it's pretty easy to fuck it up on Mausers. The game also opted to use spare magazines for the SVT despite the fact that soldiers were only issued one magazine for the gun and another on a lanyard that they weren't supposed to use. They sped it up simply because they wanted the gameplay to be fast paced and thrilling, but the devs of Squad don't want Squad to be anywhere near as fast as RO2, and with good reason: There's no communication or even a semblance to tactics in Red Orchestra 2. 

I've played thousands of hours combined in ArmA II and ArmA III, with at least 80 hours in KotH, and I can tell you KotH is shit from experience. It's terrible and the only reason I've played that much is because my friends enjoy it and are way too casual to play ArmA seriously. It's a terrible game mode and I hope Squad aims to be nothing like it. 

22 hours ago, Roque_THE_GAMER said:

arma does not have this and is far from Battlefield and call of duty, so that argument is invalid.

Arma has the sh*ttiest animations I've ever seen in a $60 game, let alone a "realism" game, and the quality of its animations are limited by the Real Virtuality 4 engine, so your arguement is invalid. Look up some helmet cam firefight videos, IRL reloading is slower than in Squad. Plus, without these animations all the animations would feel kind of empty.

7 hours ago, VarenykySupreme said:

It's terrible and the only reason I've played that much is because my friends enjoy it and are way too casual to play ArmA seriously.

Oh you sourpuss.

We went and did RHS and had fun with that long before we met our Kuwaiti friend and made more missions unless you forgot all of that.

KotH is a gun gametype too, you just needed to stick close to Rybec to not die.