Dimka_Viper

Squad AMD (special version of the game)

I personally am a hardcore Intel, nVIDIA fan but I feel really sorry for the people who use Amd : /  The game is amazing with a fps at 60+! I hope they have solved it this time with the new UE4 update.

1 minute ago, Dundish said:

I personally am a hardcore Intel, nVIDIA fan but I feel really sorry for the people who use Amd : /  The game is amazing with a fps at 60+! I hope they have solved it this time with the new UE4 update.

Pray for amd users -_-

1 minute ago, Dimka_Viper said:

Pray for amd users -_-

I am an atheist but what the hell. O mighty computer god. Let those who have AMD have better performance.

Just now, Dundish said:

I am an atheist but what the hell. O mighty computer god. Let those who have AMD have better performance.

"We dont need better performance! We need optimization game" or less errors in the game engine code:/ 

OOOoo  mighty  Dev's.!

Please  make it stop, this whining from AMD people. Prioritize on amd performance, nothing else. :D:P:D

i have 5044 mhz 8 core liquid cooled fx, v5 to v6 = @ 20 fps increase in test range fully maxed out.

I think the devs did really good already for amd this update and probably will continue to do so in future versions.

Relax, squad is very early stage, lots of systems are not that well optimized.

12 minutes ago, KulaGGin said:
  Hide contents

Xeon

lower clock frequencies and more cores.

When squad wants the opposite xD

i love how people act like this terrible preformance will be forever and not a more or less temporary thing... 

Edited by WiFiDi

18 minutes ago, Zhenya said:

We were told UE4.11 would fix our issues, it didn't.

I don't believe we were told that at all. The devs don't promise anything and are pretty careful what they say as it's usually misquoted. The hope was that 4.11 would bring much improved performance for AMD CPUs but it has turned out not as good as was expected. 4.12 should, hopefully, maybe, possibility bring another boost in performance but I don't think there will be any promises for that either.