2 hours ago, Assifuah said:

Truth about what, saying the progress of development for a game is getting worse because of a few bad rounds?

I call it as I see it, I don't need to cover my back. Not sure if you noticed but my post was purely based on factual information, not opinion.

Settle down, really. I would at least expect an informed discussion instead of poor attempts at retorts.

The discussion on his point can begin once the integrity of the topic is agreed upon. I'm just pointing out statements that amplify and give meaning to the rant. Did i offend you by defying what you feel is truth?-_-.

40 quid for this game is a steel for what you get and for what will become the finished product. Most pay2play games require at least 20 pound per month just to stay "competitive" The price of the game also keeps cheaters out. Do you want a cheap game plagued with cheaters? I don't want to see this game ever go on sale, as this is when an influx of cheaters will appear just like on other steam games that have regular sales through out the year.

The communication from the games staff is amazing and other game company's should take notice, ask a question an be fobbed off where with squad you ask a question and 9/10 get a direct answer.  Expect there to be issues at times for the next 2-3 years that will be fixed. Look at last two big updates within 24hours there where hot  fixes put out to sort the problems out gee some games will make you suffer till they update the game again weeks maybe months down the line < all while expecting you to pay on top.

If you understand its an alpha game then why the post :ph34r:

On 6/6/2016 at 2:33 PM, molomo58 said:

Really man? 

I didn't pick this up on my first read, then I saw it...

Dude, my rig is pretty shit, everything is on low, and I'm happy when I get 40 fps! I play every night and I really don't mind 30 fps, which is perfectly playable for me. 

40 fps is godlike for me!

40fps is godlike ? man thats worse than a filthy console wtf ! you obviously never played a game higher than 40fps then ! 60 is really the minimum limit lower than that is simply shit !

On 6/6/2016 at 2:05 PM, MikeDude said:

lol

lol !?

@Prod. I used to play with 23 FPS max :) well now I have new rig. Its fine. But hell yeah I understand that guy. 40fps is godlike for him. No reason for laugh or say anything else. You are not happy ok, go play different game and come back latter. Easy boy. Lots of people play it with less fps than you think and they are happy. But there is no reason to act like that. 

This game has 2 world. Ingame and Outgame. 

Game itself and this community. Without THIS community will game be nothing. And THIS community is one most amazing game community around a world (Subjective impression). Patient is necessary. Impatience is weakness. There is much more opportunity to learn something useful and not just play game. At the night we are meeting at field. At a day we are talking there. Appreciate that. When somebody buy this game, it means he buy entrance to this community. 

Topics like this are useless. Well not at all good subject for thinking about humanity. 

37 minutes ago, Prod. said:

40fps is godlike ? man thats worse than a filthy console wtf ! you obviously never played a game higher than 40fps then ! 60 is really the minimum limit lower than that is simply shit !

It obviously isn't an ideal rate... 

What I meant, is that for my rig, 40 fps is above average performance.

I also meant, that I just sucked it up, got used to it, and never let 30 fps ruin my time playing the game.

You've gotta make do with what you have! ;) 

Edit: I've been saving to buy the 1070, and then I can join the big boys club :P 

No seriously, I can't wait to be able to turn shadows on, and graphics up...

Edited by molomo58