Hunter_Sh0tz

Will there be Slight Variations in Vehicles?

As literally EVERYONE knows, vehicles are planned to come out in v7. 

So. Will there be slight variations in vehicles, specifically the Humvee in the future?

O-GPK.jpg

The model currently in Squad. (Above)

279527-1.jpg

US_Navy_060322-N-5438H-018_U.S._Army_sol

Also, note the color difference on different parts of the last Humvee.

1920px-Iraqi_Humvees.jpg

LAND_M1151_Frag_Kit_7_Afghanistan_lg.jpg

main-qimg-e68f97ec4153440708a1e8e9942a4e

+ Will there be troop carrying Humvees like in PR?

Ukrainian_Humvees%2C_2008.jpg

Edited by Hunter_Sh0tz

Nope, not at first anyway. We will be able to craft several different variations of various base vehicles (such as the hmmwv) with the armament and systems we have planned, but don't expect much diversity for a while.

That being said. It is much quicker and easier for us to make variations of base vehicle models than it is to make a completely new model from scratch every time we need a different role.

I'm sure that if people take a look at some of the base vehicles we have already announced that it is easy to make some guesstimations of what you could one day see in Squad.

1 minute ago, Z-trooper said:

Nope, not at first anyway. We will be able to craft several different variations of various base vehicles (such as the hmmwv) with the armament and systems we have planned, but don't expect much diversity for a while.

That being said. It is much quicker and easier for us to make variations of base vehicle models than it is to make a completely new model from scratch every time we need a different role.

I'm sure that if people take a look at some of the base vehicles we have already announced that it is easy to make some guesstimations of what you could one day see in Squad.

Oops yeah, sorry I didn't mean immediately.

I'd better edit that in!:ph34r:

But thanks for the insight Z!

Personally want to know what lighting is like in the vehicles and if it stays consistent during movement. Was experimenting with this in Unreal Engine 4 and when I set the speed to past 100,000 the lights would lag behind the object.