Jump to content
Dtodt13

so hard to find a good game

Recommended Posts

its getting harder and harder for me to find a team thats cooperative and english speaking. really frustrating to try and find just one squad on the 6 or so populated servers that uses any comms at all and in english is even harder. look like ill have to start adding friends for when i do find those rare people.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

All you have to do is add those people you have enjoyed gaming with to your friends list and you will eventually find a place to call home ;)

 

Added you on Steam ....green up!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Dtodt13 said:

its getting harder and harder for me to find a team thats cooperative and english speaking. really frustrating to try and find just one squad on the 6 or so populated servers that uses any comms at all and in english is even harder. look like ill have to start adding friends for when i do find those rare people.

Go to this forum:

http://forums.joinsquad.com/forum/22-teams-clans/

 

And join a clan. I personally see these clans a lot on the servers I play: APG, =7Cav=, RedCoats, SquadBeans, Rusty in Peaces, WAR.

There are a lot others like RrC, OLD+, WAR(another one WAR) but they're not english speaking.
And I'm sure there are even more other clans, I just don't play with them on the same servers. So don't get offended if I didn't mention your active clan.

 

What I do is I just hop in their squad and ask if I can play with them. They don't usually have 9 people om Squad so it's Ok.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That might be the case,mate!.That's why you should join a Clan or play on a Clan server...Then you can partake on some the most intense,fulfilling action in Squad CCNF...Or with other community events,in here.

Go out there & do it...Simples!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

haha thanks guys. is there any sort of commitment with being in a clan? i work a alot and have odd hours as well as a family so i cant commit time to a game. that why i was thinking its time i start adding to my friends list. but if theres no commitment to a clan thatd be cool too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

20r allways wellcomes motivated players, feel free to hit me up anytime!

 

We provide a nice balance between fun and serious gameplay, and are also participating in events (that's when we go all tacticool and shit)

If you're interested, feel free to message me :)

Edited by MVPiet13

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I mostly play on SquadBeans, Rusty in Places or Exodus and have very nice games over there. If you are around I even sometimes play Squadleader, feel free to join me. (Not that I'm any good but at least I try xD )

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Dtodt13If you feel that you want minimal commitment you could get in touch with The War Academy and Squad Ops. Squad Ops make military simulation missions and play them while The War Academy attempts to teach the public good skills for playing Squad.

 

Both are communities that are open to the public and don't need require you to be exclusive to them. They also care deeply about cooperation. If you just go to their pages and ask other members there I'm sure you will find good teamwork-oriented players to play with.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey bud, start searching for a group to play with, there are some good people around. we are still recruiting, if you are interested message me.

Cheers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

whats the best way to add friends from in game? i cant use steam overlay because i run the game on borderless.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Dtodt13 said:

whats the best way to add friends from in game? i cant use steam overlay because i run the game on borderless.

Anyone?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When you are dead or so, take some time to alt+tab out of the game, and use steam that way. Also, when you finish playing the game, close it down, and go look for the 'recently playd with' thingy in steam :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

whats the best way to add friends from in game? i cant use steam overlay because i run the game on borderless.

Memorise their names.

After you exit the game: in steam go to "recently played with"

search for the names.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/5/2016 at 8:53 PM, Dtodt13 said:

whats the best way to add friends from in game? i cant use steam overlay because i run the game on borderless.

Press windows button and open steam. Then press View-players:

InKIRJo.png

It will open that window. You can find players currently playing on the server as well players who've left already but with whom you've played in previous games.

That's the easiest and the fastest way in my opinion.

Edited by KulaGGin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

everyone who wants play good games, easy going prvets whoever is cool.. add me too or send me your steam :D 

my steam:  vGc. MD Interactive

:P 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/5/2016 at 4:38 AM, Dtodt13 said:

haha thanks guys. is there any sort of commitment with being in a clan? i work a alot and have odd hours as well as a family so i cant commit time to a game. that why i was thinking its time i start adding to my friends list. but if theres no commitment to a clan thatd be cool too.

I know my group (FFO) is very relaxed and everyone has a different schedule. We play together when we're on but there's no forced practices or anything crazy like that. I'm sure there's some clans and groups that do have scheduled meetings, but 90% of them don't.

 

I'd recommend just playing for a while and if you see a squad with clan tags, try to join in and get a feel for how they play. If you like their style, hang around.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you can't use Steam overlay to find someone during game, then simply press F12 to take a screenshot in Steam. Do this when the scoreboard is up and you will see all the names of the guys in your squad. You can then search for them on that way. Mention it in game during a quiet moment (capping a check point). Gives people something to do whilst waiting around.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you ever want to dive into some REEAAAALLLY cooperative and tactical gameplay, you should come check out: http://squadops.gg/ . We're a community focused on creating single life operations so the pressure is really on players to communicate and work as a team. Might not be your cup of tea, but if you're looking for intensity and teamwork, come check us out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, karmakut said:

If you ever want to dive into some REEAAAALLLY cooperative and tactical gameplay, you should come check out: http://squadops.gg/ . We're a community focused on creating single life operations so the pressure is really on players to communicate and work as a team. Might not be your cup of tea, but if you're looking for intensity and teamwork, come check us out.

i like that type of stuff for a round based game like how SOCOM was. but for squad its just too damn big. it would be fun on sumari though for sure

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Dtodt13 said:

i like that type of stuff for a round based game like how SOCOM was. but for squad its just too damn big. it would be fun on sumari though for sure

we do round based scenarios. our operations take around 30-45 per round so we can get multiple rounds in on 1 map rotation

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×