KiwiiKidd

NO Perks on Steam

I purchased the Squad Leader Package and havent gotten any of the perks or the steam DLC to download, who can I contact about this? I have checked my steam inventory and they arent there

Did you get the emails with the keys? If not, then you should be searching your email for those keys. Actually it's just one key. The Subject line is "Squad Backer Perks & Soundtrack" and it comes from [email protected]

yeah I got the email but doesnt that just download the sound track? I have no key for the Squad leader backer perks? If its included with the sound track for some reason then I do have them. If so cheers

It would be listed as DLC on the library page for Squad, and in the Squad tab in your inventory.

Capture_zpsoxnalfey.png

Capture_zpsbjhuoaxa.png

2 hours ago, Grey said:

It would be listed as DLC on the library page for Squad, and in the Squad tab in your inventory.

Capture_zpsoxnalfey.png

Capture_zpsbjhuoaxa.png

Thanks for this. Glad to see I do have them. How do these features appear in game? Are weapon skins automatically used? Is the Founder Patch on our skins?

Regards

IIRC, tags have not yet been implemented in-game. While in-game (on a server or the training range) skins can be turned on/off in the Settings>Game Settings.

20160604154404_1_zpsmysbo6de.jpg

19 hours ago, Grey said:

IIRC, tags have not yet been implemented in-game. While in-game (on a server or the training range) skins can be turned on/off in the Settings>Game Settings.

20160604154404_1_zpsmysbo6de.jpg

Legend! Thank you, sir! :)