Chuc

May 2016 Monthly Recap

If anything vehicles in PR add a lot. YOU HAVE TO LOOK AFTER THEM. They are a valuable asset, cod fools who think they will be taxis to drive and dump on the nearest hill so they can snipe are in for a shock. 

Ps. I do prefer the Automatiic weapons in PR not sure why.

2 hours ago, LookAss said:

Sounds like a complete jerk.

He didn't use to be that bad when I first saw him on YT. He just cussed a lot which I didn't like at all, but wanted to see Squad since he was really the only person doing YT videos of Squad at the time, but overtime of watching him...now he's kinda gone off the deep end recently the past few months. He says, it's his personality and to not take it seriously though. Who knows maybe he's always been like that and just didn't really notice until people started mentioning it.

On 6/5/2016 at 11:23 PM, IrOnTaXi said:

No new animation system.. we are focused 100% on vehicles. Yehorivka would be a test map at best for alpha 7

Awww, I'm about to just start aiming for peoples feet with how much they abuse insta-prone.

Awesome update and great progress but I'm hoping you can consider using a drum magazine for the PPHS In my opion its more iconic and makes the weapon more recognizable, Keep up the great work.

WOW!

There was a hacker who had unlimited RPGs and shoots them as if he was using an automatic rifle! That should be a new hack??  

Don't know who was it but took a screen-shot of players in that server. What to do now?  It was skunkdogz server. 

Suspected cheaters:

Freddie Phoenix
Moonot
AWPtoMISSPrime

but don't know how to report and how to be sure.

Edited by lastpuritan

4 hours ago, lastpuritan said:

WOW!

There was a hacker who had unlimited RPGs and shoots them as if he was using an automatic rifle! That should be a new hack??  

Don't know who was it but took a screen-shot of players in that server. What to do now?  It was skunkdogz server. 

Suspected cheaters:

Freddie Phoenix
Moonot
AWPtoMISSPrime

but don't know how to report and how to be sure.

Def not the place to report it haha, look in the other forums or report to server admins

Edited by JAndreoli

apartments_2.jpg

apartments_5.jpg

I don't know what references you used but eastern european aka russian living apartments don't look so backward and post-apocalyptic(i live in russia). I know its work in progress but they also look kinda off proportions, like cartoony. And I have never seen in my entire life that type of separate taps hand washer sink and toilet with highrise flush water tank in any russian living apartment.

But this image is right on spot:

apartments_1.jpg

Edited by Banned

It is true. Some screenshots of HMGs and vehicles are out there for a long time.

One thing you need to differentiate:

nice, polished screenshots of assets for media/public relations

vs.

fully multiplayer proven assets

Between "static/actor" and a "pawn(PlayerController)/character" is a whole lot of work. - Especially in regards to multiplayer.

hint: NetMove (good read: http://joinsquad.com/readArticle?articleId=86)
does not sound like vacation to me.

4 hours ago, Banned said:

apartments_2.jpg

apartments_5.jpg

I don't know what references you used but eastern european aka russian living apartments don't look so backward and post-apocalyptic(i live in russia). I know its work in progress but they also look kinda off proportions, like cartoony. And I have never seen in my entire life that type of separate taps hand washer sink and toilet with highrise flush water tank in any russian living apartment.

But this image is right on spot:

apartments_1.jpg

Would like too see numbers on some of the apartment doors, the odd painted door (different colours ) some fire extinguishers on the walls, fire hoses on the walls, also the odd bit of graffiti, some rubbish on the floors empty crushed coke cans and do all the interiors have to be green and grey, reminds me of Goldeneye N64, still really good job.

19 minutes ago, dewi316 said:

Would like too see numbers on some of the apartment doors, the odd painted door (different colours ) some fire extinguishers on the walls, fire hoses on the walls, also the odd bit of graffiti, some rubbish on the floors empty crushed coke cans and do all the interiors have to be green and grey, reminds me of Goldeneye N64, still really good job.

Looks like they've taken it right from Stalker gamexD

17 hours ago, Coolpeace said:

Awesome update and great progress but I'm hoping you can consider using a drum magazine for the PPHS In my opion its more iconic and makes the weapon more recognizable, Keep up the great work.

Nah fam, 35-round sticks are more modern than the 71-round drums. Anyway I heard they had feeding issues past the 65th bullet.

11 hours ago, dewi316 said:

There are definitely no fire extinguishers and hoses(they'd be stolen or broken by hooligans), no rubbish either(house community hire a janitors for that). Other points are good.

On 11.6.2016 at 5:40 PM, Blackout330 said:

Nah fam, 35-round sticks are more modern than the 71-round drums. Anyway I heard they had feeding issues past the 65th bullet.

I would normally not link to my own threats but this could be interesting regarding the PPSH. A post on reddit regarding the mags on the PPSH and other guns.

Edited by Quatsch
Link was not right.

There is no exact date that has been given, so "when they're ready" should suffice hehe.