Chuc

May 2016 Monthly Recap

Para   
8 hours ago, IrOnTaXi said:

And yet again... Factually...

Incorrect.. :(

But what's new?

I think is devs get about 15 seconds in now on that stuff. Don't blame bd.  He has to put on a show for his fans. 

He mentioned he was part of the team. a while back and got you in at some game conferences, true?

ploddit   

Just wanted to put this spintires Ural here with it's matt tonneau cover, as a IRL off road truck driver very good weight and physics if Squad gets any where close you won't get me out of logistics role.

20160604193807_1.jpg

ZiGreen   

BTR-80 model hasn't been changed since last recap, although it is incorrect in many ways, which were showed by community. That's sad.

Animations and Yehorivka look sexy.

LOL
tt33.jpg

WarFox89   

OMFG I'm so much excited about V7, This is the best month recap in the last 6 months! i feel that we are approaching another giant full-game changing moments similar to the launch (and conclusion) of KS camping  last year, First playable pre-Alpha build, Alpha release, and Steam EA release. The next big milestone in the road of Squad for full Retail is - V7 imho. It was a hell of a ride since the beginning of last year and we all came a long way since then but man ... it was the best 100$ i spent in my life - e.v.e.r. and I'm so much glad that this game is exist and I'm part of this wonderful - one in a kind community. OWI, you guys are geniuses and you created something very unique and special <3<3<3<3<3

PS - if some one ever call me "Squad fanboy" i will punch him in the nose and tell him - I'm a Squad FanMan since all "boys" and kids left in COD/BF lol :D 

Shenk   

Number of Squad owners according to SteamSpy now sit at  187,734 as of June 4th.

It was around 162,000ish give or take and we aren't even close to V7 release. Still approx 2 months to go but if it keeps selling like this in antecipation for the vehicles the game will reach hopefully half a million sales or more before or shortly after release.

Edited by Shenk

SgtRoss   

Should I download Spintires? 

Anyways, how have you all missed the HEAT round for the RPG? You know, we've showed you guys that rocket a few times and the warhead is in-game in various capacities already. ;)

We just did not really have a reason to have them as an option until vehicles.

26 minutes ago, SgtRoss said:

Should I download Spintires?

Just watch some yt clips of the game and you'll get the gist. As Squad won't have the same mud effects it can't be the same but if the vehicles drive in a similar way to Spintires that would be a great solution.

Peerun   

Just a bit of feedback about the apartments: They wouldn't have doors made out of real wood. They would more likely be more like this

REZ53edf8_a_1_stare_vstupni_dvere.jpg

7 hours ago, SgtRoss said:

Anyways, how have you all missed the HEAT round for the RPG? You know, we've showed you guys that rocket a few times and the warhead is in-game in various capacities already.

We just did not really have a reason to have them as an option until vehicles.

http://m.imgur.com/bhjr84H?r

^I.e. This

God Damn, Im going to Vietnam/Laos for 2 months on the 21st July....the heartbreak of possibly missing this update :'( :'(  (then straight back for my third year at Uni..........nein)

KTMR29   

Ok first shots fired here. How will the M1151 stack up with the KPVT? Because there's serious Imbalance in my opinion, that 14.5 is going to ruin many John Rambo wannabees.

Gorzu   
44 minutes ago, KTMR29 said:

Ok first shots fired here. How will the M1151 stack up with the KPVT? Because there's serious Imbalance in my opinion, that 14.5 is going to ruin many John Rambo wannabees.

Armored vehicle firing 12,7 mm vs armored vehicle firing 14,5 mm is hardly super imbalanced. It should be fine as long as the US has a couple more humvees than the Russians have BTR's.

KTMR29   
4 minutes ago, Gorzu said:

Armored vehicle firing 12,7 mm vs armored vehicle firing 14,5 mm is hardly super imbalanced. It should be fine as long as the US has a couple more humvees than the Russians have BTR's.

Frankly if the guns are well implemented, you're going to have a bad f****** day as a M1151 roof gunner. Especially if the BTR is showing its front.

FalkoN   

Keep in mind that the stryker is the US counterpart to the BTR, not the m1151. I'm pretty sure the stryker has better armour than the BTR (might be mistaken) so it should be balanced. Just depends on whether the stryker is ready in time for v7.