Chuc

May 2016 Monthly Recap

Really nice recap, I just want to know if anyone has informations about the next health system ?

This will be a major change to the medic gameplay and i am very excited by the idea of dragging a buddy between smokes and under enemy fire, this will be glorious ...

Anything on this guys ?

Edited by Federn

So about the apartment blocks is this Squad's version of Project Reality's 'T' building. Sure seems like it. Also when vehicles are released asset stealing is going to be crazy. So be prepared. 

Really happy to see the apartment blocks - so depressing inside, but at least the common areas looks nicer than my block in France (yes, really).  I didn't enjoy open maps with the various long distance view issues.

I have to agree the tarp on the Ural looks too shiny but otherwise looks as nice as Spintires take on it.

A step closer to what I want combined arms and urban.

1 hour ago, Sgt. Veld said:

Bluedrake is bitching again about anything he possibly can:

copied my format grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

59 minutes ago, Para said:

copied my format grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Hows this screaming ...... can have so many guys that are following him?

Whatever happened to the motorcycle? Is that going to be driveable too or just a scenery piece now? :S Anyways amazing update as always and hope to see you guys in a vehicle pounding some bullets into you. 9_9

42 minutes ago, WarEagle751 said:

Whatever happened to the motorcycle? Is that going to be driveable too or just a scenery piece now? :S Anyways amazing update as always and hope to see you guys in a vehicle pounding some bullets into you. 9_9

It looks they are doing things like tracked vehicles and motercycles at a later stage. They require different coding than the vehicles they are lining up for v7.

3 hours ago, Sgt. Veld said:

not a fan of him :)

55 minutes ago, WarEagle751 said:

Hopefully a shot to the tank... boom! I would imagine bikes to be harder than jeeps and trucks, as getting the physics right would be very difficult.

23 minutes ago, Gorzu said:

It looks they are doing things like tracked vehicles and motercycles at a later stage. They require different coding than the vehicles they are lining up for v7.

Para

Whatever happened to the motorcycle? Is that going to be driveable too or just a scenery piece now? :S Anyways amazing update as always and hope to see you guys in a vehicle pounding some bullets into you. 9_9

097fc98b068476ef0dba64cefe1361008034016b

2 hours ago, Alec12345 said:

So about the apartment blocks is this Squad's version of Project Reality's 'T' building. Sure seems like it. Also when vehicles are released asset stealing is going to be crazy. So be prepared. 

No it won't be. You won't be able to steal them

4 hours ago, Sgt. Veld said:

And yet again... Factually...

Incorrect.. :(

But what's new?

I think is devs get about 15 seconds in now on that stuff. Don't blame bd.  He has to put on a show for his fans. 

2 minutes ago, IrOnTaXi said:

No it won't be. You won't be able to steal them

I don't know how so many people missed the memo on this one.

59 minutes ago, IrOnTaXi said:

And yet again... Factually...

Incorrect.. :(

But what's new?

I think is devs get about 15 seconds in now on that stuff. Don't blame bd.  He has to put on a show for his fans. 

Yup...Same old shite. Just a different day. At some point he`ll start talking out of the orifice that was intended for speech!!

-Deleted- 

Edited by Maki

11 hours ago, Mumble said:

I'm surprised to see no models for the PG-7 HEAT round.

There were renders done a VERY long time ago, by which I mean last year and older.

Edited by Blackout330
To add link

9 hours ago, Sgt. Veld said:

The best part is he's literally creating shit up at this point; Haven't the devs stated that they've looked into destructible environments in the future? They've also said nothing about vehicle interiors as far as we know, but you know what? We'll find out eventually. Oh well, BD is being BD, which is probably the greatest problem.

4 hours ago, BuLL said:

Yup...Same old shite. Just a different day. At some point he`ll start talking out of the orifice that was intended for speech!!

Oh ye of too much faith. 

9 hours ago, Alec12345 said:

The 'T' building was usually seen in the middle-east theatre on maps like Muttrah City, I think the buildings being developed here will be similar to the ones you'd find on Iron Ridge that look like this.

Excellent work as always devs, time to dig in and wait for that big vehicle update now, I'm certain the wait will be worth it!

Cant imagine how many players will bring v7. It will be madness