Apparently this thread is a "news outlet". :) It was cool to see them in action and get some insight into how they operate in the UE environment, though.

12 minutes ago, PR.IT Aragorn89 said:

BTW they look fine imo, and maybe is an old version so the will even better. For me is only strange that they dissappear after thay gonna be destroyed!

Thats not how it will be when they release it, you can hear them talking about it in the vid. They talk about the humvee wreck-model that is in the game and that it isnt fully finished yet (altough it looked really good so far imo :)) . The other vehicles probably dont have any wreck models at all yet, thats why they just disappear.

7 hours ago, Nate said:

You can't be serious.

Wow wow.. I never said that. Check your quotes.

3 minutes ago, Chompster said:

Wow wow.. I never said that. Check your quotes.

On 26.6.2016 at 3:54 AM, digdug said:

Why bother getting anything done [...]

Sorry I quoted someone you quoted and I guess it attributed the wrong username : ) My bad

After that, can't wait for vehicles even more :)

2 hours ago, PR.IT Aragorn89 said:

At minute 16:29, "Scout" kit confirmed!

BTW they look fine imo, and maybe is an old version so the will even better. For me is only strange that they dissappear after thay gonna be destroyed!

16:29 of what video? i dont see any in the last few pages

8 minutes ago, XB0CT said:

16:29 of what video? i dont see any in the last few pages

*coughs* Was removed by our DEV's,sorry mate,the vehicle test session was "Top Secret"  :D

4 hours ago, IrOnTaXi said:

Its fine..  we just like to make drama..  just dont officially post it to news outlets. 

lol

Those who had the honour of having a Peakaboo,you missed something amazing & Hell of alot of Fun...

"My lips are sealed" :D

Nuooooooooooo! Deleted! BTW at the time that i've wrote a spawn screen can be seen for the militia and there was a "Scout" kit with an SKS simble on it!

I was mostly the devs screwing around and trying to hit each other's vehicles with RPGs. Quite entertaining. And the BTR looked absolutely badass. But the best part when someone said, "The vehicles are coming along well," or something like that, and a dev replied "So we won't have to quit and start working at supermarkets next week?"

Edited by fatalsushi

Main reason it was deleted is because there are a number of small issues that make vehicles look less than finished (because, well, they aren't finished).  For example, the BTR had all of it's seats incorrectly configured so there were a bunch of floating black boxes where the player seat positions were.  There were also a large number of physics freakouts, most of which have been fixed already.  

All in all, we are still working on Vehicles.  You will see them soon enough!

5 hours ago, fatalsushi said:

I was mostly the devs screwing around and trying to hit each other's vehicles with RPGs. Quite entertaining. And the BTR looked absolutely badass. But the best part when someone said, "The vehicles are coming along well," or something like that, and a dev replied "So we won't have to quit and start working at supermarkets next week?"

That was Drav.  We all got a good chuckle out of that comment too.  

1 minute ago, RoyAwesome said:

Main reason it was deleted is because there are a number of small issues that make vehicles look less than finished (because, well, they aren't finished).  For example, the BTR had all of it's seats incorrectly configured so there were a bunch of floating black boxes where the player seat positions were.  There were also a large number of physics freakouts, most of which have been fixed already.  

All in all, we are still working on Vehicles.  You will see them soon enough!

Even though it was only a Test Session & only that,for myself this was one of those "Special moment" watching all the chaps having Fun & letting their hair down.

It was bloody good viewing. :D

11 hours ago, WarEagle751 said:

I found this gem today in BD YT Channel! :D

You found that gem?  Are you secretly part owner and founder of Bluedrake's youtube channel? :P

Just saw the Bluedrake42 video and checked the Squad Twitter, V7 hype!.. even though it'll be a while... uhh HYPE!!

Played a few matches today and felt that the game has just gotten a bit samey.Can't wait for vehicles and logistics to come in and slow the game down just a tad and also change the map metas a bit too.

On ‎7‎/‎8‎/‎2016 at 8:00 PM, RoyAwesome said:

You found that gem?  Are you secretly part owner and founder of Bluedrake's youtube channel? :P

No Comment... :ph34r:

On 6/20/2016 at 6:31 AM, LionRock said:

Devs can we use pc wheels and pedals for vehicles? Ffb not required and no need for transmission automatic is enough ty:P

would be awesome to be a dedicated driver with proper controls!

that would be badass.  add Track IR support too and you could be a pro battle trucker

On 6/28/2016 at 5:28 PM, Assifuah said:

Don't worry, a drifting mod with snails (turbo's) is already in my plans.

lol he scandi flicks it