Lets do some mathematics:

I define the puplic P as closed group G. And the members of G now as P.

Due to G can play (and P not) before changing the definition, now everybody is in G and therefor... lets go!

2 hours ago, Barbarossa said:

Lets do some mathematics:

I define the puplic P as closed group G. And the members of G now as P.

Due to G can play (and P not) before changing the definition, now everybody is in G and therefor... lets go!

what?

5 hours ago, StrikerC123 said:

what?

He probably studies or works with math. They have to define everything before doing any work. Then the explanations make no sense. 

On 2016-08-03 at 0:40 PM, Smee said:

So an BTR would lose you 30! , and a full squad of 9 on board  you could lose in  39 tickets at a  or doesn't passengers count.  Also with BTR costing 30 your looking at  max of  5 apc in an hour would be round over. If your getting 1 every 6 mins.

With a Logic's truck having the capacity of 13 people your going to lose 21! if it goes up. woww.  Thinking I would rather walk.  Hummer cost of 16 + 5 passengers 21! also.

So Does a vehicle cost include any possible loss of passengers? or is there just a really major increase in map tickets. 

They have increased the tickets a lot.

I'm stopping work each 10~15 minutes to check forums and reddit. I wonder if they still found something form the last testing session to fix or if they are just holding the release to laugh at our suffering. 

39 minutes ago, Romagnolo said:

I'm stopping work each 10~15 minutes to check forums and reddit. I wonder if they still found something form the last testing session to fix or if they are just holding the release to laugh at our suffering. 

Well i would like to hope they are squashing bugs so they can add in as much as they wanted into this juicy update.

54 minutes ago, Romagnolo said:

Man, Romagnolo, you're ruining the economy! :D

3 hours ago, MeanMike said:

Welp, no vehicles this week. SAD

Still thursday where I live..  dunno about you guys

4 minutes ago, IrOnTaXi said:

Still thursday where I live..  dunno about you guys

Friday afternoon here, got a steak sandwich and a beer!