7 hours ago, Dundish said:

The vehicle's only 8 months late so I bet my 5cents on April 2017

As a play tester.. I can tell you a firefight tonight on Chora with a btr and humvee in a compound was the most a-ma-z-i-n-g experience i have had in squad and I have been here since day 1 creating videos for youtube. Trust me.. the wait has been worth it. The animations, the audio, .. amazing. There is a way to go yet with a few bugs, but play testing has been going well. You should be excited and you should be VERY happy when you get them.. trust me.. game changing.  Anders audio... terrifying..

ps.. The BTR won and drove away like a walk in the park. Infantry ran away and hid.... epic.

25 minutes ago, Para said:

As a play tester.. I can tell you a firefight tonight on Chora with a btr and humvee in a compound was the most a-ma-z-i-n-g experience i have had in squad and I have been here since day 1 creating videos for youtube. Trust me.. the wait has been worth it. The animations, the audio, .. amazing. There is a way to go yet with a few bugs, but play testing has been going well. You should be excited and you should be VERY happy when you get them.. trust me.. game changing.  Anders audio... terrifying..

Boooyaaaaaaaa!!!!!!! !!!!!!!

55 minutes ago, Para said:

ps.. The BTR won and drove away like a walk in the park. Infantry ran away and hid.... epic.

shit just got real

22 minutes ago, Dundish said:

So....

2016-08-?  Time: ?

?

7xDTVxT.gif

Just now, Dundish said:

I prefer 2 Brothers on the 4th floor :P

3 minutes ago, T-7 said:

I prefer 2 Brothers on the 4th floor :P

My favorit of them

I'm thinking they're waiting until all you yanks have gone to bed. We all know how you like to break stuff!

With the promising update including vehicles, would that increase the ticket count and or round duration. That new teaser is great.

5 hours ago, potNpans said:

With the promising update including vehicles, would that increase the ticket count and or round duration. That new teaser is great.

I'm pretty sure a dev said on reddit that tickets have been upped but I don't know if that'll make for longer rounds or not.

So an BTR would lose you 30! , and a full squad of 9 on board  you could lose in  39 tickets at a  or doesn't passengers count.  Also with BTR costing 30 your looking at  max of  5 apc in an hour would be round over. If your getting 1 every 6 mins.

With a Logic's truck having the capacity of 13 people your going to lose 21! if it goes up. woww.  Thinking I would rather walk.  Hummer cost of 16 + 5 passengers 21! also.

So Does a vehicle cost include any possible loss of passengers? or is there just a really major increase in map tickets. 

27 minutes ago, Smee said:

So Does a vehicle cost include any possible loss of passengers? or is there just a really major increase in map tickets. 

That would be silly if the vehicle kill was always a steady number regardless of how many people died inside. That could practically be used as saving tickets by running into a vehicle about to get blown up ;) 

Losing vehicles is meant to be a big thing. Those things are supposed to be used a lot longer than the timers on them.