34 minutes ago, bilsantu said:

*ehem* :P

Especially you.

I don't think anyone knows the new logistics meta yet. :-)

30 minutes ago, Karm said:

Especially you.

Oh don´t be mean now! :P

1 hour ago, Karm said:

Especially you.

a3334c8ba8d247da7dc231a62578074d50987a7d

I wish we can get more info about the logistics. This will be the major game change IMO. Not really the vehicle but this thing will change who win/lose the battle! Peoples will start to think more how, where and when place an FoB, to take care about the supply vehicle, to save it, to not waste it. Oh i'm so exited about this feature!

A player can be a donkey on the "pew pew" axpect but if he dedicate himself on the logistics he can carry his faction and win the match just placing the right FoB in the right place. This is one of the many axpects where PR shines!

3 hours ago, PR.IT Aragorn89 said:

I wish we can get more info about the logistics. This will be the major game change IMO. Not really the vehicle but this thing will change who win/lose the battle! Peoples will start to think more how, where and when place an FoB, to take care about the supply vehicle, to save it, to not waste it. Oh i'm so exited about this feature!

A player can be a donkey on the "pew pew" axpect but if he dedicate himself on the logistics he can carry his faction and win the match just placing the right FoB in the right place. This is one of the many axpects where PR shines!

Long story short, if you want to place a FOB close to an enemy objective like we could've in the past, you just fucked your team over. With the way I expect A7 to be, you're going to have to place your FOB a decent distance away from any enemy location/flag, and have to rely on vehicles to take you back and fourth. OR, a Rally point. But going back to point A, having to build hesco walls around FOB's will actually be a necessity now. Especially on that new new flat/open map Yeho. 

Is it a possibility, even a remote one, that the logistics system will be a little more detailed than PR but easier to grasp/user friendly? This means that whether you are a pro or a noob you can still do it. All i hope is that it doesn't get dumbed down gameplay wise, but maybe add better hud or something.

On 27.7.2016 at 7:28 AM, invisible.nin/SINE said:

Everyone is a newbie on v7 :D

Fixed it!

First day of Alpha 7 all the newbies during an extraction in a hot firefight be like... xD

2 hours ago, Metapher said:

anybody knows something about the weaponsights of the btr?

Hold your left hand infront of your face and make a V with your middle and index fingers.

Extend your index finger on your right hand, and hold it arms length from your face.

Align your right index finger with the centre of V, and then pull the trigger with your mind.

37 minutes ago, Cheesy_LeScrub said:

Hold your left hand infront of your face and make a V with your middle and index fingers.

Extend your index finger on your right hand, and hold it arms length from your face.

Align your right index finger with the centre of V, and then pull the trigger with your mind.

Why did I just follow these directions

On June 3, 2016 at 2:41 AM, S0NNy said:

not wanna be the partypooper but i hope they fix all the issues (performancewise, etc, etc) first before adding such a big thing like vehicles and cursing even more issues with it... but thats just my opinion

Where have you been for the past 10 months? They initially said they would be out in December but started realizing their were optimizing issues and delayed it all the way until now... They already went down that road.

Any word on how close? I'm not looking for an exact date, but would be nice to know if we're looking at a week or two, or if we're still 3+ weeks away from A7.

4 minutes ago, Ti0mat said:

Any word on how close? I'm not looking for an exact date, but would be nice to know if we're looking at a week or two, or if we're still 3+ weeks away from A7.

Expect a release within the next 2 weeks.

4 minutes ago, carmikaze said:

Expect a release within the next 2 weeks.

It better be before then otherwise the devs will have gone back on their promise of late july/ early august. and we'll end up mid august, no  one wants mid august people will be getting ready for Legion by then, and PR will have 1.4 out.

And then there is this countdown thing on this page and everyboda:

SOOONNN HAPPY HAPPY SOOON JUTS SOME SECS....SOOON

And then there is ZERO on the Countdown, and nothing happens.

AND EVERYBODY SOOON SOOOON SOOON ARRRGGGGG

And than another Countdown shows up: He sorry folks, we are delayed just 30 Mins.

And Everyboddy WHATTTTTT???? SOOON SOOON SOOOON

Than it finally reaches the real zero: EVery1 HAPPY HAPPY

And than, the server crashes, to much downloads, more delays

EVERYBODY: !"$§!"%"!$%"!%!&§%"/§"%/"§$%&@@@@@@@fword@@@"§$§"&"$§)/

And than it finally works.

AND THE VEHICLES ROLL!!!!!!! Everybody NICE BRUMMM BRUMM and als AMD users *cry* for worst diashow ever

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAH xD