Okay so I know these helmets aren't commonly used by standard Russian infantry however these helmets are the sickest shit and it would be cool/make sense if a breacher had this type of helmet. Like LOOK at this cool ass shit 

1TVRU_Nalchik.jpg

UxjW8Is.jpg?1"Defeat the Chechnyans" says little butterfly. And so the war continues

These helmets are NOT used by russian military at all, only by LE units.

They look cool, but they're stupid as fuck. They're 9 pounds of fuck your neck and everything below it and nobody wears them for a reason. Just because they look cool does not mean they should be in the game. 

Time to unleash my rage...

check RAF faction ideas thread(In General Disscussion),everything about Russian Army described there...

But nobody gives a flyng f...ck,didn't analyze things and and create pointless threads.

Im personnally had 6B28,which is kevlar helmet,primary for airborne troops.Motorized troops also uses kevlar hemets,6B28 or 6B27.Altyn is assault helmet,used for MVD(Police) and their purpose - provide superior protection during short time missions.It weight 3.5 kilos,so you can't wear it all day.Even in 6B28(Which lighter than US helmets like ACH or MICH) your neck feels tired after 2-3 hours of wearing them.

Edited by samogon

10 hours ago, Captain Fubar said:

the sickest shit 

This is the worst kind of backing for any request, and it's easy to see why:

It encourages people to suggest their weirdest fetishes to the devs however weird and outlandish it is.

eg "can you add a magpul acr masada owi pls it's the coolest gun"

And of course, the Insurgency 2 forums:

I would really like to see the AN94 and other more modern russian firearms in the game. I guess they'd make more sense as field captures for officers on the "insurgent" forces.

In particular, the AN94 has a 2 round burst fire which is basically the coolest thing ever and has 1800 rpm, which is just next level.

http://forums.newworldinteractive.com/thread-3434.html

Edited by Blackout330

7 hours ago, Rainmaker said:

I would instantly delete Squad if this ever makes into a game

That's a bit of an over reaction but alrighty

Guys it was just a suggestion I wasn't demanding anything, I know it was a weird request but it was just a question

On top of that having a breacher with a altyn helmet would make tactical sense considering they have

6 hours ago, Blackout330 said:

This is the worst kind of backing for any request, and it's easy to see why:

It encourages people to suggest their weirdest fetishes to the devs however weird and outlandish it is.

eg "can you add a magpul acr masada owi pls it's the coolest gun"

And of course, the Insurgency 2 forums:

http://forums.newworldinteractive.com/thread-3434.html

I understand however, Having an altyn helmet with breacher would make tactical sense since they would be they people dealing with explosives or being the first to clear a room

6 hours ago, Captain Fubar said:

On top of that having a breacher with a altyn helmet would make tactical sense considering they have

Just start research military TO&Es.

Edited by samogon

10 hours ago, Captain Fubar said:

however, Having an altyn helmet with breacher would make tactical sense since they would be they people dealing with explosives or being the first to clear a room

There are many reasons stated above as to why it's not tactical sense. It's heavy as heck, and it's used by LE forces.

And everything that SpecOps uses is supposed to make tactical sense, if not they won't use it. Scar-Hs are supposed to make tactical sense cos of range, stopping power and all that good stuff. But at the end of the day it really depends on realism. Mk 17s are SEALs-exclusive, and do not fit into the US Army.

Likewise, this helmet does not make sense for Russian Breachers simply because it's not their gear, and detracts from realism. Think of it as adding prototypal mech-ish gear for US soldiers since they are expected to be well-equipped, why not go all out?

Or like for @ZiGreen

A KS-23 for Russian breachers